Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. (984 Views)

2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki / Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou / Nigerian Embassy In Cotonou Not Attacked — Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by plaindealer: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
You just cannot make this up... grin grin

Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by Beremx(f): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
She asked a question and and it made her unintelligent?
Both of you up there are the unintelligent ones after all because you don't know the difference between a statement and a question

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by adem30: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
Average Obidients are d+ens**e

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by iammo(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
I have seen first lady ship make many blunders that I wonder if the handler has sense in any way

FS Yusuf seem educated , Rinu is a drop out, David Hudeyen is a drop out but they are very enlightened

26 Likes

Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by iamtardey: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
Na libya Cotonou dey na tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by plaindealer: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
Beremx:
Both of you up there are the unintelligent ones after all because you don't know the difference between a statement and a question

That question is strictly for ignorant and uneducated people to ask.

What's next?

Is Scotland in the USA?

Is Abuja in Anambra?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by raskymonojendor: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
plaindealer:
You just cannot make this up... grin grin
🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by raskymonojendor: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
iammo:
I have seen first lady ship make many blunders that I wonder if the handler has sense in any way

FS Yusuf seem educated , Rinu is a drop out, David Hudeyen is a drop out but they are very enlightened
Those are the online leaders of the headless mob. I wonder when the refugee David Hyundai would return to Nigeria from his imaginary exile in Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by Fortruth: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
helinues:
Obidients are not just illiterates, they are just some set of delusional group who refused to make use of their free gifted senses

But what has BALLA BULLU done…

Why cant you people focus on that?

Of course because you have no CLUE what he stands for on anything.

His ministers are already been caught sleeping on the job LOL

And Wike is there blaming microphone LOL

YOU N I G G E R S cant deceive us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by HarryGleb: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
helinues:
Obidients are not just illiterates, they are just some set of delusional group who refused to make use of their free gifted senses
Stop eating mama thank you and be useful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by Alaigbo(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
Even a dog with the tiniest of brain can not excuse asking if Cintonu is not in Nigeria Ms I beg do beta. Your shame de shame me

Beremx:

25 Likes

Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by EmirofAfonjaz: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
See as you just cast your worthless sef...when you want to insult the lady.

Its Cotonu..not Cintonu..mugu cheesy

Alaigbo:
Even a dog with the tiniest of brain can not excuse asking if Cintonu cotonu is not in Nigeria Ms I beg do beta. Your shame de shame me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by Beremx(f): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
Alaigbo:
Even a dog with the tiniest of brain can not excuse asking if Cintonu is not in Nigeria Ms I beg do beta. Your shame de shame me

which one is Cintonu again? LMAO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by EmirofAfonjaz: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
You catch am !! grin grin grin grin

Beremx:
which one is Cintonu again? LMAO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by EmirofAfonjaz: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
So your work now..is scavenging cyberspace looking for banter news?

You are a grand commander of worthlessness. cool
Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by Beremx(f): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
You catch am !! grin grin grin grin

Maybe Cintonu is in Benin Republic grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by EmirofAfonjaz: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Any propaganda they want to push DIEs on the first page, because most of their respondents are worthless LOCAL rice stealers from Hebadan and Oshogbo. grin

Beremx:
Maybe Cintonu is in Benin Republic grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by plaindealer: 11:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
lmao @ guilty conscience pandora Igbos, they all show face to defend ignorance and poor intellect.

Predictable losers..

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by plaindealer: 12:04am On Sep 14, 2023
Remember this? grin grin grin

This is why they say obidients are the dumbest clowns on the surface of the earth.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by Kukutente23: 12:07am On Sep 14, 2023
plaindealer:

That question is strictly for ignorant and uneducated people to ask.

What's next?

Is Scotland in the USA?

Is Abuja in Anambra?

What a myopic post.
So you mean every educated and enlightened person knows where Cotonou is?
Oya as an educated person, where is Mbabane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by plaindealer: 12:12am On Sep 14, 2023
Kukutente23:

What a myopic post.

Typical unintelligent and irrelevant Peter Obi cult mob rubbish..

Mbabane is in Swaziland.

Must you assume that the rest of us are olodo like you pandora crowd?

What's your Mbanane rubbish got to do with the topic sef?

Do you not know how to read and comprehend simple English words?

3 Likes

Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by raskymonojendor: 12:21am On Sep 14, 2023
plaindealer:
Remember this? grin grin grin

This is why they say obidients are the dumbest clowns on the surface of the earth.. grin grin
🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by Kukutente23: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2023
plaindealer:

Typical unintelligent and irrelevant Peter Obi cult mob rubbish..

Mbabane is in Swaziland.

Must you assume that the rest of us are olodo like you pandora crowd?

What's your Mbanane rubbish got to do with the topic sef?

Do you not know how to read and comprehend simple English words?
Thank God for the work of Google in your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by Meagainstthem: 8:46am On Sep 14, 2023
Kukutente23:

Thank God for the work of Google in your life
You're even worse than the lady in question,both Nigeria and Benin republic (cotonou) are in west Africa and they share boundary and it's expected that Nigerian should know where cotonou is,but in your desperate effort to defend obirodent like you, you have to bring southern Africa city into this.
Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by DomPerignon: 8:50am On Sep 14, 2023
Kukutente23:

What a myopic post.

"Ibos are the most foolish tribe "- Uwazurike

1 Like

Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by DomPerignon: 9:15am On Sep 14, 2023
Beremx:
nlfpmod, Mynd44, this guy posted a false information thereby breaking rule number 8. His thread was deleted and he wasn't banned. Why?

Uwazurike made that statement .

Mama marley

1 Like

Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by Beremx(f): 9:18am On Sep 14, 2023
DomPerignon:

Uwazurike made that statement .

Mama marley
MagicBishop, you again? grin grin
Re: Is Cotonou Not In Niger?, Obidient .. by DomPerignon: 9:18am On Sep 14, 2023
Beremx:
MagicBishop, you again? grin grin

My big juicy Oweri babe.

How you dey ?

If dem say you never marry that reggae muscian we for run things

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will There Be Election Or Not. / Joint Campaign Flier Of 28 Parties / A Vote Not Cast Is A Vote Wasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.