Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Profession,what Do You Do For A Living Someone Might Ne - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Profession,what Do You Do For A Living Someone Might Ne (366 Views)

Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / 7 Skills You Need To Learn, Regardless Of Your Profession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Profession,what Do You Do For A Living Someone Might Ne by Archiever22: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hey guyz, you can relate with me on any NIN issues that you have.
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Profession,what Do You Do For A Living Someone Might Ne by iamtardey: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
I roll the best weed … don’t try me you might get addicted
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Profession,what Do You Do For A Living Someone Might Ne by talk2hb1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2023
Archiever22:
Hey guyz, you can relate with me on any NIN issues that you have.
Who will need the service of a
-Police Officer?
-Military Officer?
-Gateman (if its a professional practice)
-Full Time House wife
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Profession,what Do You Do For A Living Someone Might Ne by Peterpan007(m): 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
I am a frontend developer. I develop amazing and responsive websites, I also develop android applications.

you can reach me on 0..7..0..6..3..9..3...7...4..2..8
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Profession,what Do You Do For A Living Someone Might Ne by Blessedchild24(m): 12:27am On Sep 14, 2023
I am a data entry clerk, I am very good with excel in creating spreadsheet and analysis data. I work with gsk indirectly and as you all know gsk is leaving, so pls I need job. I studied economics
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Profession,what Do You Do For A Living Someone Might Ne by IMO01: 6:23am On Sep 14, 2023
Web developer and digital marketing
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Profession,what Do You Do For A Living Someone Might Ne by adeoyekay(m): 6:30am On Sep 14, 2023
I am a data reseller
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Profession,what Do You Do For A Living Someone Might Ne by Kjlionz: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
1. I produce and sell business ties, bowties and fashion accessories generally in bulk.

2. I am an Architect. I design functional and aesthetically pleasing buildings.

3. I am a research assistant, I am proficient in using research tools, G- Suite, and Ms office packages.

You can reach me via whatsapp/call: 0..8..1..6..4..6..0..2..0..3..8
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Profession,what Do You Do For A Living Someone Might Ne by Ejirekenny: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
I sell new and reliable home appliances like freezers, air conditioners, washing machines, gas cookers, generators....that comes with warranty and the prices are good.

I am an experienced data entry officer that that is good in paying attention to details and has time management skills.

My contact - 09112722802
Re: Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Profession,what Do You Do For A Living Someone Might Ne by 21NAUGHTYUTY(m): 3:57am On Sep 16, 2023
I produce and sell beats of different genres 😊

(1) (Reply)

WE OFFER DOPE Data Entry Service Available / SPIE Oil & Gas Services Massive Recruitment (ssce/diploma/degree Holders) / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.