Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,770 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) (2272 Views)

DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) / Guccy Branch Shares First Photos Since His Release From EFCC Custody With Zlatan / Wizkid's Videoshoot Of "Gucci Snake" Behind The Scenes Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 4:58am On Sep 14, 2023

2 Shares

Re: Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) by libertyfather(m): 5:04am On Sep 14, 2023
at least for now make he rest, cause of death is buried bloggers will jst be dragging traffic anyhow
Re: Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 14, 2023
😭

They really did this boy bad
This world is full of wicked people

4 Likes

Re: Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) by otipoju(m): 5:26am On Sep 14, 2023
He rolled with the wrong kind of crew. Dude should just have left the country for them and relocated.

6 Likes

Re: Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) by Ozommadu: 5:52am On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
😭

They really did this boy bad
This world is full of wicked people

I don't even know what to say...yorubas love themselves but the Internet has exposed a lot.

Too many stories behind that guys death.

7 Likes

Re: Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 14, 2023
Ozommadu:

I don't even know what to say...yorubas love themselves but the Internet has exposed a lot.

Too many stories behind that guys death.
I've been following it on gistlover and all his videos before they finally got him were sad ones
You could tell from his eyes he was tired and couldn't continue with the whole trouble
How can humans be so wicked
Illicit hope you are reading the stories coming out

4 Likes

Re: Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) by TemplarLandry: 7:03am On Sep 14, 2023
Fake narrative. That's not what happened.
I would have explained but let me leave y'all to believe the fake narrative.
Re: Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) by illicit(m): 7:10am On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
I've been following it on gistlover and all his videos before they finally got him were sad ones
You could tell from his eyes he was tired and couldn't continue with the whole trouble
How can humans be so wicked
Illicit hope you are reading the stories coming out

It's normal bro
Re: Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 14, 2023
illicit:

It's normal bro
ok miss moz
Re: Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) by Tonyuche23: 8:00am On Sep 14, 2023
It is well
Re: Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) by KingLennon(m): 8:17am On Sep 14, 2023
Before the end of this week, more revelations will be made. But nothing dem go tell me, they killed Imole sad

2 Likes

Re: Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) by Smitaro100(m): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2023
TemplarLandry post=12 undecided :5780728:

It's fake narrative and you can't explain, it's obvious you are happy he got bullied to death, I will tell you for free, you are an idiot.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) by illicit(m): 9:40am On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
ok miss moz

Miss kinni?
Re: Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 9:57am On Sep 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Pls explain or be quiet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) by Shinjawestside: 10:29am On Sep 14, 2023
All tinubu boys, doing drugs for tinubu...
Using music as cover-up

1 Like

Re: Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) by Nemesis0147(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
I don’t know why Yoruba drives joy in thuggery…look at an old man like Sam Larry bullying a kid because he didn’t want to associate with the marlians again….is it by force?

The guy really suffered….he never had one single peace since he left that record…attacks on attacks….they got him blacklisted in the industry,,,used the NDLEA to torment him,,show promoters stopped calling him for shows,,,just now that he is trying to get back on his feet by the help of zlatan and Bella….he died…..the guy was too quiet and cold for my liking sef

Sometimes,you fight evil with evil and danm the consequences….zlatan is full of reflex!!
Na solid material he be
Re: Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) by Simdyofficial(f): 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
All this artists dey pass through alots.

1 Like

Re: Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) by Olachase(m): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
i study the video very well Zlanta was trying to protect him
that fat man said mobad not fit shut for here
mobad they go Alaro they go
all this peopel belong cry cry

1 Like

Re: Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) by OldBeer: 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
How can a tribe renowned for their educational achievements that produce the country's only Nobel Laureate still give us Oluomo, this thing, and similar others
Why is thuggery such a culture in a noble tribe like the Yorubas?
I am among those who envy the Yoruba tribe for their exploits but later events is making me have a serious rethink.
God!

And no, I am not Igbo.
Re: Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
15 seconds video, no head, no tail.

RIP IMOLE.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) by AYOMIDEGOLD1234: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
Re: Scene Showing Late Mohbad Chased Away From A Videoshoot With Zlatan (pics/video) by Box34: 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
Op you know that this is fake right. You screenshot a video clip they recently sang together and label it with something different

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity You Would Have Loved To Date / Is Ebuka Obi Handsome? / The Sexiest Man Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.