Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Osun APC, PDP Trade Words Over Adeleke’s Performance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun APC, PDP Trade Words Over Adeleke’s Performance (8098 Views)

Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds / Yari, PDP Trade Words Over Inconclusive Zamfara State Assembly Bye-Election / APC, PDP Trade Words Over 2019 Campaign Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun APC, PDP Trade Words Over Adeleke’s Performance by AmazingELixir: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2023
adenigga:

Check the meaning of "Figurative Expressions " .....

So you that is resting English in peace don't understand sarcasm.
Re: Osun APC, PDP Trade Words Over Adeleke’s Performance by iamtardey: 9:51am On Sep 14, 2023
Jostoman:
stop criticizing a performing governor is not good for your body.
we want a concert
Re: Osun APC, PDP Trade Words Over Adeleke’s Performance by Jostoman: 9:58am On Sep 14, 2023
iamtardey:
we want a concert
he has started giving you a concert with good performance.
Re: Osun APC, PDP Trade Words Over Adeleke’s Performance by iamtardey: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2023
Jostoman:
he has started giving you a concert with good performance.
he needs to change his dance style
Re: Osun APC, PDP Trade Words Over Adeleke’s Performance by Jostoman: 10:08am On Sep 14, 2023
iamtardey:
he needs to change his dance style
majority of Osun people loves his dance style and that is the most important thing.

1 Like

Re: Osun APC, PDP Trade Words Over Adeleke’s Performance by iamtardey: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2023
Jostoman:
majority of Osun people the dance style and that is the most important thing.
I guess I’m not from there
Re: Osun APC, PDP Trade Words Over Adeleke’s Performance by Jostoman: 10:12am On Sep 14, 2023
iamtardey:
I guess I’m not from there
No BAT supporters will ever praise Adeleke, we know that one for sure

1 Like

Re: Osun APC, PDP Trade Words Over Adeleke’s Performance by iamtardey: 10:39am On Sep 14, 2023
Jostoman:
No BAT supporters will ever praise Adeleke, we know that one for sure
oga if he’s doing well he’s doing well nor niyen kilode ah
Re: Osun APC, PDP Trade Words Over Adeleke’s Performance by tfelicityk(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2023
When will they be wise and applied wisdom on how to develop the state for betterment for the people of Osun and outsiders. they don't need all this rubbish now.

Are they not ashamed that their sons and daughters leaves their state to go and develop another state?

1 Like

Re: Osun APC, PDP Trade Words Over Adeleke’s Performance by emperor863(m): 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
theophorus:
Some of these matter no hard at all.

Just wait till 2025 and by then we can x-ray Adeleke's Government.

Anyone who believes any of those projects were Started and Completed in 100days, it means the person have never Biult bedroom before.

I am a resident of Osogbo, Osun state and I commend your comment. I believe that Adeleke is a disaster and Osun is in for a very raw deal bit it is too early to assess his performance.

That Osogbo/ Ikirun road was almost completed by the last administration and for Adeleke to claim the road as one of his achievement speaks volumes about his intention for the state.

Enough said for now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indigeneship Clause Causes Uproar At Public Hearing / Sylva Left Only N4,451 In Bayelsa Coffers / Court Denies Agba Jalingo Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.