Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Women Stop Bleaching ; We The Men Love You The Way You Are ! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Stop Bleaching ; We The Men Love You The Way You Are ! (427 Views)

Young Ladies N Women Stop Risking Your Lifes N Get Something Doing Learn From Me / Stop Bleaching!.. Correct Your Skin With Milk And Honey Sugar Scrub.. / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Stop Bleaching ; We The Men Love You The Way You Are ! by Blue86(m): 7:59am On Sep 14, 2023
Oh the beauty of a dark skinned black gal with dark lips, and plaited hair.
How she shines in the sun like no other.
How her beauty tells the sun to go do his worst.
How the sun fears her competition.
How in the coolness of the day, you bless God for the shade of her complexion : magazines in Europe earnestly waiting for her image to grace the cover.

What about the dark skinned gal with red lips, and a cat-walk to go along with.
How she strides in the day, and all head sways and bless God.
How the model agency in Paris salivate for them to be in the cover of their fashion magazine.

A people dark skinned bleaching forgets how unique and beautiful they stand out from the rest.
Please have a brain factory reset.

1 Like

Re: Women Stop Bleaching ; We The Men Love You The Way You Are ! by chatinent: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2023
Many don't know many men actually love the dark skin the more. I am one of those examples.

2 Likes

Re: Women Stop Bleaching ; We The Men Love You The Way You Are ! by Westerhoffe(m): 8:10am On Sep 14, 2023
Herald it that to them that bleaching to a fairer skin does not guarantee beauty.
Re: Women Stop Bleaching ; We The Men Love You The Way You Are ! by DonBenny77(m): 8:11am On Sep 14, 2023
Lol
Re: Women Stop Bleaching ; We The Men Love You The Way You Are ! by Felimax(m): 8:11am On Sep 14, 2023
I beg leave them. They know people they are bleaching to impress, men inclusive because nor be only women dey bleach.

I find beautiful dark skinned ladies very adorable. They drives me like mad.
Re: Women Stop Bleaching ; We The Men Love You The Way You Are ! by izonborn098(m): 8:20am On Sep 14, 2023
The bleaching is not a problem but those that can't maintain their body is the wahala...
Imagine white face and yellow hand.. Is not funny....
Re: Women Stop Bleaching ; We The Men Love You The Way You Are ! by Calabar1stSon: 8:50am On Sep 14, 2023
Come to Ogun State and see for yourself how most guys have bleached their skin looking like an overriped plantain.

3 Likes

Re: Women Stop Bleaching ; We The Men Love You The Way You Are ! by brain54(m): 8:55am On Sep 14, 2023
I love dark skin girls…

Can’t recall ever getting attracted to a light skin.

I had a friend who could throw up at the sight of a dark skin.

So I guess it’s different strokes… for different folks.

No one should feel uncomfortable in their own skin!

1 Like

Re: Women Stop Bleaching ; We The Men Love You The Way You Are ! by wunmi590(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2023

I always stay clair of bleaching lady...
Re: Women Stop Bleaching ; We The Men Love You The Way You Are ! by Evestar200(f): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2023
Guys have taken over bleaching from girls

2 Likes

Re: Women Stop Bleaching ; We The Men Love You The Way You Are ! by Little21: 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2023
Evestar200:
Guys have taken over bleaching from girls
Exactly!. Most girls have stop bleaching. They have noticed bleaching isn't beauty. And now guys have taking over it. I don't know who told them bleaching make them more handsome.

1 Like

Re: Women Stop Bleaching ; We The Men Love You The Way You Are ! by Zupay: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2023
My woman is fair skinned, not from bleaching but born with it.
Re: Women Stop Bleaching ; We The Men Love You The Way You Are ! by Anunakeeh: 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2023
brain54:
I love dark skin girls…

Can’t recall ever getting attracted to a light skin.

I had a friend who could throw up at the sight of a dark skin.

So I guess it’s different strokes… for different folks.

No one should feel uncomfortable in their own skin!

That your douche friend. Tell him i said his head is not correct.

He need to be confined to an underground psychiatric confinement.

2 Likes

Re: Women Stop Bleaching ; We The Men Love You The Way You Are ! by Shelter100(f): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
Absence of self confidence
Re: Women Stop Bleaching ; We The Men Love You The Way You Are ! by Jeon(f): 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
Story for the gods.

5 Likes

Re: Women Stop Bleaching ; We The Men Love You The Way You Are ! by doggedfighter(f): 7:38am On Sep 15, 2023
Bleaching makes one classless neither here nor there.

And it's a lot of work .

Always on your toes trying to remove one spot, discolouration or the other.

(1) (Reply)

What's Keeping You Awake / Bed Frame, Standing Fan For Sale / Have You Seen This Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.