Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

I'm Confused - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Confused (60 Views)

I'm Confused. Can Any Mathematician Help Me Out Please? / Nairaland Owner, Seun Osewa Begs For Twitter Verification; Confused Over Process / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confused by Coded78: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2023
I'm frustrated
I'm tired of life
Cause I'm completely useless
I'm a lady of 21yrs,sick for many years, I'm only staying at a place.

I'm so confused that I have to type this
Don't know what to do so that I can be able to add meaning to my life.
Re: I'm Confused by Deco7: 8:59am On Sep 14, 2023
What sort of sickness?
Re: I'm Confused by jackmrandy: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2023
Coded78:
I'm frustrated
I'm tired of life
Cause I'm completely useless
I'm a lady of 21yrs,sick for many years, I'm only staying at a place.

I'm so confused that I have to type this
Don't know what to do so that I can be able to add meaning to my life.

at 21 you are sick and confused. what are you going throu, the whole world is ready to listen to you. itemze your problems. there is someone out there who is ready to listen to you.

(1) (Reply)

Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University Lyari / Sba-certified Application Management | Ryanshtech / Why You Need A Business Plan As A Business Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.