Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Johnnyessence Is Back, Love To Be Back After 7 Months From Nairaland Jail - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Johnnyessence Is Back, Love To Be Back After 7 Months From Nairaland Jail (70 Views)

Married Ugliest Man In Uganda? See Her Condition After 7 Years With Him (pics) / Aside From Nairaland, Which Nigerian Site Do You Visit Multiple Times A Day / How To Save Pictures From Nairaland Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Johnnyessence Is Back, Love To Be Back After 7 Months From Nairaland Jail by Johnnyessence(m): 9:39am On Sep 14, 2023
Johnnyessence is back, Love to be back after 7 months from Nairaland jail. I’m very happy meeting nairaland community in a great condition. The bad side I’m not happy is that Tinubu government increased the level of poverty in Nigeria to 300% . Well both APC, Pdp , Lp, Nnpp, Sdp and other mushroom parties are seriously fighting for survival in Nigeria. Too much hunger in the land. Some didn’t felt the increments of the fuel ⛽️ and the effect of the removal of fuel subsidy too. I will encourage the people that not meet up in their various needs not to give up. Keep hitting hard on your work and destiny. In Nigeria under Tinubu, it’s the survival of the fittest.
Re: Johnnyessence Is Back, Love To Be Back After 7 Months From Nairaland Jail by Johnnyessence(m): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2023
With the level of hunger in Nigeria presently, let’s endeavour to help ourselves. Some people can feed 5 mouths 👄 at once. Let’s endeavour to help those that don’t have. I can’t wait for Seun the owner of nairaland to inaugurate his foundation and do series of scholarships to the less privileged people in Nigeria. Your platform is up and running for years, kindly help those that are in need. Givers never lack. Hunger is wicked, this is it the time to mock. Help if you can.
Re: Johnnyessence Is Back, Love To Be Back After 7 Months From Nairaland Jail by Alchemy528: 9:43am On Sep 14, 2023
Enjoy
Re: Johnnyessence Is Back, Love To Be Back After 7 Months From Nairaland Jail by Johnnyessence(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2023
One of my side hustle is digital marketing. Patronise your guy.

I render YouTube services here . You can contact me today for much views and subscribers on your YouTube channel . Also if you want to monetised your YouTube channel, you can contact me too. I’m available . You can call me or chat me up on WhatsApp on : 080-656-406-27 . Thank You 🙏

(1) (Reply)

Are There Ghost Music Producers In Nigeria / Rustic Fox Ltd's Christmas Eve Board - Elevate Your Holiday Tradition / The Reason Behind Tosin Adefiayo Banking&finance University Gaduratr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.