Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Justice For Mohbad, Confession So Justice Will Prevail - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justice For Mohbad, Confession So Justice Will Prevail (558 Views)

"Justice For Mohbad" Protest Hits Abeokuta, Ogun State (Video, Pictures) / Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon / DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice For Mohbad, Confession So Justice Will Prevail by Regionaltruth: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2023
Please take this to the right section please!!! I’m one of big boss Marley street daughters, imole death isn’t natural, sad what money can do, mohbad family had to bury him asap, wife pretends to be in the dark and cries wolf all thanks to the mighty dollars, big boss Marley Dey push drugs infant I’m one of his streets daughters that pushes too, zino dey among, to eat from the table you have to be part of it, mohbad did but issue is the blood oath voodoo issue, imole felt his music is all he needed and normal hustle you suppose understand the hustle I mean, and he didn’t sign up for this, big boss Marley is rooted and connected, even to Ndlea, before I’ll continue I’ll wait after 24hrs big boss Marley didn’t decipher who is about to leak him? Then I’ll continue if he deciphers I might be gone as well cause I’m just a regular street girl to him.. even baba olamide Dey respect marley… please move to the right place
Re: Justice For Mohbad, Confession So Justice Will Prevail by Regionaltruth: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2023
Updated. Turns out I’m still anonymous but him don cut off so many of us, his very own words; big boss Marley, we normally call him big smoke(his underground drug lord name) Marley said, dead man tells no tales, say make bloggers chase clout no one will ever believe shit they say, na poison kill mohbad, him wife sabi, but they pretend, wicked relatives agree asap burial cause Marley promised them mohbad music rights and money, while did he poison mohbad?? Pride, him talk say mohbad must go down, for trying to speak the truth about him, if you know wetin Dey sup for this industry you go shock? How will you be giving your artists away for politicians to knack, imagine being forced in order to be knack by his fellow man, imole wasn’t gay, but have to do what big smoke says. Apart from the drugs that one no do you, Marley uses his artist as love-vendor, last one way make imole said he wants to go was, a very big politician from Abuja requested for zino, but zino still never recover from previous knack him get leak, na why he appeared malnourished so mohbad was sent, do you know mohbad didn’t get a dime from the deal, I’ll say more if I’m still anonymous to big boss Marley, even deputy governor of one state knack marley lol 😂, big voodoo underground shit Dey go on..
Re: Justice For Mohbad, Confession So Justice Will Prevail by TemplarLandry: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2023

Regionaltruth:
Please take this to the right section please!!! I’m one of big boss Marley street daughters, imole death isn’t natural, sad what money can do, mohbad family had to bury him asap, wife pretends to be in the dark and cries wolf all thanks to the mighty dollars, big boss Marley Dey push drugs infant I’m one of his streets daughters that pushes too, zino dey among, to eat from the table you have to be part of it, mohbad did but issue is the blood oath voodoo issue, imole felt his music is all he needed and normal hustle you suppose understand the hustle I mean, and he didn’t sign up for this, big boss Marley is rooted and connected, even to Ndlea, before I’ll continue I’ll wait after 24hrs big boss Marley didn’t decipher who is about to leak him? Then I’ll continue if he deciphers I might be gone as well cause I’m just a regular street girl to him.. even baba olamide Dey respect marley… please move to the right place
Re: Justice For Mohbad, Confession So Justice Will Prevail by TemplarLandry: 11:37am On Sep 14, 2023

Regionaltruth:
Updated. Turns out I’m still anonymous but him don cut off so many of us, his very own words; big boss Marley, we normally call him big smoke(his underground drug lord name) Marley said, dead man tells no tales, say make bloggers chase clout no one will ever believe shit they say, na poison kill mohbad, him wife sabi, but they pretend, wicked relatives agree asap burial cause Marley promised them mohbad music rights and money, while did he poison mohbad?? Pride, him talk say mohbad must go down, for trying to speak the truth about him, if you know wetin Dey sup for this industry you go shock? How will you be giving your artists away for politicians to knack, imagine being forced in order to be knack by his fellow man, imole wasn’t gay, but have to do what big smoke says. Apart from the drugs that one no do you, Marley uses his artist as love-vendor, last one way make imole said he wants to go was, a very big politician from Abuja requested for zino, but zino still never recover from previous knack him get leak, na why he appeared malnourished so mohbad was sent, do you know mohbad didn’t get a dime from the deal, I’ll say more if I’m still anonymous to big boss Marley, even deputy governor of one state knack marley lol 😂, big voodoo underground shit Dey go on..
Re: Justice For Mohbad, Confession So Justice Will Prevail by bigdawg7: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2023
matters arising

1 Like

Re: Justice For Mohbad, Confession So Justice Will Prevail by TemplarLandry: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2023
Mr. Man, continue with your lies.
Re: Justice For Mohbad, Confession So Justice Will Prevail by izonborn098(m): 11:42am On Sep 14, 2023
If care is not takin another innocent people will lose their lives because of this matter...
I feel for mohbad but everybody should be guided...
Re: Justice For Mohbad, Confession So Justice Will Prevail by DonMarkuzi(m): 11:42am On Sep 14, 2023
Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Justice For Mohbad, Confession So Justice Will Prevail by gaby(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2023
In a Country qualified to be named so, the authorities would have been interested in any such sudden death and ordered an autopsy to ascertain the cause of death.

Is Nigeria a country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice For Mohbad, Confession So Justice Will Prevail by Regionaltruth: 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
What caused the envy and pride? Big boss marley said how can a gutter boy I picked up not comply to me and bend to me, the one that broke the camel toes was the house mohbad recently purchased a house, Marley said so this boy won’t go on assignment, then still uses his record label name to be cashing out on music, normally imole na talented person, so client’s always prefer imole but imole Dey decline making Marley mad that his losing love-vendor money, imole Dey cash out too, his god father Dey bless am, infact people Dey gift am low key, do you know loving you by zino, na imole song infact most song na imole Dey freestyle Dey bring up cause his not loyal marley Dey push am go zino way, wetin Dey vex Marley was he wanted every dime imole makes to pass through him, the Ferrari self wey Marley give zino na to pepper imole the more, imole suffer no be small… my anger is so true true Dey kill am nothing fit sup just like he said wow bleeped up country
Re: Justice For Mohbad, Confession So Justice Will Prevail by badboyTee(m): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2023
Regionaltruth:
What caused the envy and pride? Big boss marley said how can a gutter boy I picked up not comply to me and bend to me, the one that broke the camel toes was the house mohbad recently purchased a house, Marley said so this boy won’t go on assignment, then still uses his record label name to be cashing out on music, normally imole na talented person, so client’s always prefer imole but imole Dey decline making Marley mad that his losing love-vendor money, imole Dey cash out too, his god father Dey bless am, infact people Dey gift am low key, do you know loving you by zino, na imole song infact most song na imole Dey freestyle Dey bring up cause his not loyal marley Dey push am go zino way, wetin Dey vex Marley was he wanted every dime imole makes to pass through him, the Ferrari self wey Marley give zino na to pepper imole the more, imole suffer no be small… my anger is so true true Dey kill am nothing fit sup just like he said wow bleeped up country
so gistlover was lying no be only gay nah Guy you go see
Re: Justice For Mohbad, Confession So Justice Will Prevail by Regionaltruth: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2023
Updated; shocked Mohbad wasn’t poisoned but was strangled o mohbad was strangled and neck broken, do you know they hid the truth in plain sight omg, drugs and highness Dey bad, them do cult cult strangled mohbad, in what was supposed to be a normal oppression turned death, is it that mohbad no get people that will make Marley pay and sweat, me as a street daughter to Marley I no send am again, who will fight for you imole ah ah, now I believe evil is stronger than good
Re: Justice For Mohbad, Confession So Justice Will Prevail by tobby20: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
Regionaltruth:
Updated; shocked Mohbad wasn’t poisoned but was strangled o mohbad was strangled and neck broken, do you know they hid the truth in plain sight omg, drugs and highness Dey bad, them do cult cult strangled mohbad, in what was supposed to be a normal oppression turned death, is it that mohbad no get people that will make Marley pay and sweat, me as a street daughter to Marley I no send am again, who will fight for you imole ah ah, now I believe evil is stronger than good
no proof na
Re: Justice For Mohbad, Confession So Justice Will Prevail by Letlovelead213: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
tobby20:
no proof na
that’s why he was put into a casket that wasn’t his size to cover up

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Nollywood Actresses 2024 / Junior Popes Lifeless Body Found. Painful Exit / For Sale:various Plots Of Lands, Houses,duplexes At Parkiew Ikoyi/ Old Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.