Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Tinubu Mocked By Canadian With ‘babablah’: Video & Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Mocked By Canadian With ‘babablah’: Video & Pictures (2035 Views)

Tinubu Mocked By Donjazzy & Psquare Over PDAPC Gaffe: Video / Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) / Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Mocked By Canadian With ‘babablah’: Video & Pictures by Felimax(m): 10:04am On Sep 15, 2023
Wisereborn:

In other words, you don't even know where you belong or what you want undecided grin grin you are something else

Kai!!!

Hahahaha... I am simply the FULCRUM!
In everything I do, I don't strive to be the star 🌟. I am the SUN 🌞
Re: Tinubu Mocked By Canadian With ‘babablah’: Video & Pictures by skj1377(m): 10:06am On Sep 15, 2023
Photoshop
Re: Tinubu Mocked By Canadian With ‘babablah’: Video & Pictures by Wisereborn: 10:10am On Sep 15, 2023
Felimax:

You see that banter, I know say you dey flex am. You dey show me say you strong. I carry hand for you.

You know I got to really understand that in survival of the fittest only the fit survive.

I really don't take those things serious and you are a cool guy! Thumbs up!

Bro Tinubu is not my problem o, my wife was hospitalized yesterday for an ear infection and work nor let me travel to Warri to go and see her, hopefully Sha I will see her today and I thank she recovering very fast. That woman is my engine.

Apologies if you took any of those personal. I am sorry!
Eh yah no hard feelings bro.

Quick recovery to her
Re: Tinubu Mocked By Canadian With ‘babablah’: Video & Pictures by Felimax(m): 11:53am On Sep 15, 2023
Wisereborn:

Eh yah no hard feelings bro.

Quick recovery to her

Thanks!
Stay tight!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ban Sports Betting Apps: Reno Omokri Tells FG / Charles Taylor Arrested In Nigeria After Escape. / Nudity Bill Nigeria's Worst Moment At The Un.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.