Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,330 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Is Asiwaju The Most Hardworking President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Asiwaju The Most Hardworking President? (443 Views)

Seun Osewa: Nigeria Needs A Hardworking President Like Obi / This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State / Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Asiwaju The Most Hardworking President? by coolitempa(f): 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2023
Anyone who has been closely watching President Tinubu since he was sworn in cannot fail to be impressed by how hard he works. Every single day, he is engaging Nigerians and continuing to bring in investors and opening up opportunities for all. I know it is early days but the man is complete workaholic. And to think how the haters lied that he was on his death bed.

I believe this man will go on to be the best ever President we have had. Nigerians made the right choice. Go on Mr President. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Is Asiwaju The Most Hardworking President? by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
Is Tinubu the biggest DRUG LORD?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Asiwaju The Most Hardworking President? by Wisereborn: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
How can Nigeria develop with people like you

Hard working undecided as in how

Do you now buy fuel @ N87 per litre undecided

Do we talk about electricity generation

Show us one federal road he has completed since his resumption, even show us existing road he repaired

Maybe you have a separate market where you buy things cheaper that we do not know undecided

The Nigerians you claimed he engaged, are they living in space

Show us the jobs he has created undecided

Ordinary palliatives, he couldn't even disburse properly into our accounts
undecided

Why do you people hate Nigeria so much

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Asiwaju The Most Hardworking President? by Alchemy528: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
This is problematic o
Re: Is Asiwaju The Most Hardworking President? by Wainey: 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
Wisereborn:
How can Nigeria develop with people like you

Why do you people hate Nigeria so much
But OP is not among the people that threaten to burn down the country, he isn't among the people that insults Nigeria daily, so how is he hating Nigeria.

@OP, to ur question, I think Tinubu is doing well, if he continues like this, in 2027, he will win 60% of total vote casts

4 Likes

Re: Is Asiwaju The Most Hardworking President? by rintileri: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
You need urgent medical attention. You these bat people think you're doing Nigerians you're just boxing your jagaban to a tight corner

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Asiwaju The Most Hardworking President? by Wisereborn: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
Wainey:
But OP is not among the people that threaten to burn down the country, he isn't among the people that insults Nigeria daily, so how is he hating Nigeria.

@OP, to ur question, I think Tinubu is doing well, if he continues like this, in 2027, he will win 60% of total vote casts
You are deviating the thread

We are talking about "hardwork!" here undecided
Re: Is Asiwaju The Most Hardworking President? by SmartPolician: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
Employers pay for results, not efforts. People want to see results because we have been hearing the same promises for the past 24 years with no results.

Unfortunately, many people think that Tinubu is doing well because his predecessor has no functional brain.

1 Like

Re: Is Asiwaju The Most Hardworking President? by ValarDoharis: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
Motion without movement means workdone=zero
coolitempa:
Anyone who has been closely watching President Tinubu since he was sworn in cannot fail to be impressed by how hard he works. Every single day, he is engaging Nigerians and continuing to bring in investors and opening up opportunities for all. I know it is early days but the man is complete workaholic. And to think how the haters lied that he was on his death bed.

I believe this man will go on to be the best ever President we have had. Nigerians made the right choice. Go on Mr President. smiley
Re: Is Asiwaju The Most Hardworking President? by yarimo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
TINUBU is the most loved president in the world
Re: Is Asiwaju The Most Hardworking President? by coolitempa(f): 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
rintileri:
You need urgent medical attention. You these bat people think you're doing Nigerians you're just boxing your jagaban to a tight corner

Do you have anything to offer other than the hate that your mandate seeker and his facists mob spread. Fool.
Re: Is Asiwaju The Most Hardworking President? by ElSudani: 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
coolitempa:

He is prepared most definitely. Thank God we didn't get the guy who thought manifestos are unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Is Asiwaju The Most Hardworking President? by coolitempa(f): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
ElSudani:

He is prepared most definitely. Thank God we didn't get the guy who thought manifestos are unnecessary.

Obigoat was a disgusting piece of fraud. How such an unprincipled lying man became a candidate will be studied for years. From ApGA to PDP to LP and where else.

1 Like

Re: Is Asiwaju The Most Hardworking President? by skj1377(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
Tinubu started in a very bad note . Nigerians are suffering alot of hunger people can't transport to work. He should have studied the situation he met first as the president of Nigeria and with a functional cabinet. He has to work hard to get Nigeria back to how he met it before he even starts thinking of how to improve it.
Re: Is Asiwaju The Most Hardworking President? by gidgiddy: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
coolitempa:

The same was said about every President as Nigeria gets worse
Re: Is Asiwaju The Most Hardworking President? by Ofunaofu: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
yarimo:
TINUBU is the most loved president in the world

Yarimo

You know you are telling a lie. But the audacity to tell this lie is what amazes me

(1) (Reply)

Meet Chidi Blyden- US Deputy Assistant Secretary Of Defense For African Affairs / 24 Hrs To Nationwide Strike: Fg’s Meeting With NLC, TUC Ends In Deadlock / Let's Talk About Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.