Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Humility Mindset - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Humility Mindset (140 Views)

Success Quote | Success | Successful Mindset / A Little Write Up About Mindset / The Mindset Of Simplicity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Humility Mindset by Stephenabudu960(m): 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
The GRATITUDE(ATTITUDE) AND HUMILITY MINDSET
often times we tend to forget the importance of Gratitude and Having the right mindset, we go so far up our own arse that we utterly disregard those who have at one point or the other played a pivotal point in sustaining the life that we live today. We look down on people, we humiliate them, we disrespect them and even go as far as brandishing them with all sorts of false and spiteful words. The fact that someone doesn't go out of his way to make you absolutely comfortable shouldn't be a yard stick to judge his or her personality, we should always remember that when the going was good we placed this people on such high pedestals that we looked up to them as demi gods but wen the going gets though, what do we do, we quickly turn our backs against them and utterly forget that this people we were once a friend, a colleague, a neighbour. A friend in need is a friend indeed, are you truly a friend indeed or are you a wolf in sheep's clothing parading yourself around as a good person. If you're only there when things are rosy trust me you are a bad friend and shouldn't be allowed to own a Dog talk less of having a friend, yes I said so. You should be a shoulder to lean on you. It's funny how much we constantly lash out at people when they do little of the worst we've done but give ourself the best excuses to validate our disgusting attitude. You that stay hours gossiping and backbiting and being just mean how do you sleep at night, is it wit a pillow or your head bowed in shame for all the wrong things you've done. Take a step back today and ask yourself I'm I going about my relationships with my friends the right way or I'm simply being an asshole

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Script Writing / All The Little Pain / Food Cooked In Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.