Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Earn $20 Everyday With This New Idea - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Earn $20 Everyday With This New Idea (351 Views)

Earn $20 Everyday With This New Idea / Make At Least $20 Everyday From Home During Lockdown / If You Want To Earn $20 And Above With Adsense Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn $20 Everyday With This New Idea by affiliateincome: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2023
I just created a Whatsapp group for those who wants to learn how to start making money with affiliate marketing. During the training, you will learn my latest method of earning at least $20 daily. I mean every passing day you'll be earning nothing less than $20. The training is free at the moment. Anyone interested should reach me on Whatsapp via the number in my signature below to be added to the group
Re: Earn $20 Everyday With This New Idea by immortalmortal: 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2023
Why don't you just do it here since it's free... Nna na wa o... We go enter WhatsApp group now billing go start
Re: Earn $20 Everyday With This New Idea by affiliateincome: 6:37am On Sep 15, 2023
immortalmortal:
Why don't you just do it here since it's free... Nna na wa o... We go enter WhatsApp group now billing go start

The training is absolutely free there
Re: Earn $20 Everyday With This New Idea by immortalmortal: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2023
affiliateincome:

The training is absolutely free there

If you do it here, wetin go happen?

1 Like

Re: Earn $20 Everyday With This New Idea by affiliateincome: 7:23am On Sep 17, 2023
And if I don't want to do it here? When it comes to training like this, I use zoom or Whatsapp group.
Re: Earn $20 Everyday With This New Idea by affiliateincome: 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2023
The class is absolutely free. I am not charging a dime for the training.
Re: Earn $20 Everyday With This New Idea by Versitee: 10:48am On Sep 18, 2023
Go and sleep in your WhatsApp group. I am not joining
Re: Earn $20 Everyday With This New Idea by Ademolag(m): 4:05am On Sep 20, 2023
The question is if the liar is even making 1k per day

(1) (Reply)

We Are Open For ADX And Adsense Account Partnership / Get Paid $5 For Taking A Surveys / Are You A Football Writer? Paid Position Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.