Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

FRSC: We’ve Stopped Our Personnel From Entering Vehicles Of Offenders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC: We’ve Stopped Our Personnel From Entering Vehicles Of Offenders (12976 Views)

Our Personnel Didn’t Escape From Kuje Prison - DSS / Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders / Army: Why We Initially Denied Our Personnel Were At The Lekki, Tollgate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC: We’ve Stopped Our Personnel From Entering Vehicles Of Offenders by skj1377(m): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2023
That's good.
Re: FRSC: We’ve Stopped Our Personnel From Entering Vehicles Of Offenders by gloryman91: 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
Useless people after you lost a staff while impounding offender's vehicle been pushed out hitting his head on ground.

You better get alternative way of digitalize arrest and stop Roger collections.
Re: FRSC: We’ve Stopped Our Personnel From Entering Vehicles Of Offenders by TheGift: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/frsc-weve-stopped-our-personnel-from-entering-vehicles-of-offenders/amp

I remember many many years ago, when A Lastma official jumped in my car, at Oba Akran, and I carried him all the way to Ogba-which was even away from my own direction- until their bike guy and pick up ( with oga) caught up with me. Lol. I was lucky to escape without any major issues with them, especially because of the hotheadedness of the one who jumped in my car. Those were my much younger days, I wouldn't try that again.
Re: FRSC: We’ve Stopped Our Personnel From Entering Vehicles Of Offenders by Kenmatt(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
I didn't go through down.

They better do ooh!

Because Drivers are not smiling this time round. When you buy a litre of fuel almost six hundred (600) and someone will just jump into your vehicle like that in the name of a Road Safety Officer.

Brothers and sisters, is that person not on a suicide mission claiming he or she came to work that day?

He is working for government. "Government work na ya Papa work"?
Re: FRSC: We’ve Stopped Our Personnel From Entering Vehicles Of Offenders by AskNgige2: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2023
Nbote:
Story.. This is the same with the IG of Police announcing that they have dismantled police checkpoints nationwide

Who knows the reasons I see road safety and a man with sienna fighting this morning in kubwa Abuja
Re: FRSC: We’ve Stopped Our Personnel From Entering Vehicles Of Offenders by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
nairalanda1:
Twould be better if there was something like a camera to photograph traffic offenders at specified points.....

For every time you mess up, you get points off your licence.

Exactly what LASTMA use to do... In some areas of Lagos, they won't even arrest you, but just know your vehicle number has been noted, you'll be surprised where you'll be stopped and told of an offence you committed in an entirely different local government

Although I know some now snap any vehicle and charge you for anything at all, then stop you almost immediately to pay (whenever they're hungry sha)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC: We’ve Stopped Our Personnel From Entering Vehicles Of Offenders by maticar: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2023
CodeTemplar:
subsidy is gone now you are a traffic opinion expert. Govs are increasing appointments instead of infrastructure you claimed the savings will be used for.
The man is living in your head
Grow up
Re: FRSC: We’ve Stopped Our Personnel From Entering Vehicles Of Offenders by maticar: 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
Re: FRSC: We’ve Stopped Our Personnel From Entering Vehicles Of Offenders by eliwa47(m): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
Dem dey hear word? undecided Road safety are the worst on our roads, why were they established in the first instance?.
Re: FRSC: We’ve Stopped Our Personnel From Entering Vehicles Of Offenders by mapet: 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
I once refused an FRSC guy from entering my Car. His Oga who instructed was taken aback. I told them under law they have no right to come into my Car. That I will drive behind them. The Oga asked if I was a Lawyer? I told him I am not revealing anything to him, but that he himself knows what is legal....

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights / Buhari Approves Posting Of 95 Ambassadors – Designate / Obaseki: Edo Has No Funds To Host National Sports Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.