Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,852 members, 7,855,522 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Real Estate Guru Aare Emmanuelking Commends PCRC Role In Combating Crime - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Real Estate Guru Aare Emmanuelking Commends PCRC Role In Combating Crime (65 Views)

Civil Society Group Hails Nscdc's Progress In Combating Terrorism / *pcrc National Leadership Celebrates Alhaja Kemi Olaniyan On Her Special Day / Police Suspend PCRC Member For Wearing Police Uniform And Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Guru Aare Emmanuelking Commends PCRC Role In Combating Crime by mobad007: 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
Aare Adetola EmmanuelKing, the Group Managing Director/Chairman of Adron Group has commended the Police Community Relations Committee (PCRC) Ogun and South West Chapter for its effort at combating crime in the state.

EmmanuelKing made the commendation during a courtesy call by the Commisioner of Police Ogun CP Abiodun Alamatu on Wednesday at his residence at Ilishan-Remo Ogun.

The real estate boss who is also the grand patron of the South West PCRC, received the crime buster and his men in his home amid pomp.

The visit was to strengthen bond with leadership of the PCRC Ogun and South West Chapter.

The commissioner expressed his appreciation to all critical stakeholders, opinion leaders, and the good people of Ogun for their cooperation since his assumption

Alamatu stated that the success recorded so far was orchestrated by support from people like EmmanuelKing.

According to him, he has supported the state command with basic needs to ensure that combat against crime is won easily making Ogun state safer for all sundry.

“I am excited about this meeting and also here to thank you for your continued support since l assumed office here in Ogun.

"It has been a good experience with the Ogun PCRC and the South West PCRC chapter, which made work easier for me," he said.

The commissioner assured that he would never take the support of the people for granted adding that he would always run an open door policy.

Alamutu noted that without the support of the people, he would not have succeeded in the fight against crime, thereby making the state safe.

He, therefore, thanked the real estate boss for his support so far.

Similarly, in his remarks, the Adron Home boss reiterated his commitment for continued support of the police by maintaining a healthy Police and community relationship.

He, however, advocated the need for more re-orientation about the police to people.

He charged the CP on ensuring the officers are friendly and cordial while discharging their duties.

“Your visit shows how committed you are and how you hold the PCRC in high esteem while acknowledging their contribution to the ease of reducing crime.

"On ehalf of people, and as the National Patron and Grand Patron of South West PCRC and my Adron Homes, we will continue to support the police and remain committed when you need us.”

“I appreciate the great work you are doing and how you are changing the perspective of Police service among the people.

"I want you to intensify your effort and also ensure your men are more friendly and convivial while discharging their duties.

"This will further create positive perception about the police and it will boost the confidence people have in them.

"With you here, I am sure the fight against crime will be won convincingly, " he said.

The Adron Homes boss also extended his appreciation to the IGP Kayode Egbetokun for his recent initiative to recruit 20 young Nigerians in each local government throughout the federation to strengthen the number of the Nigeria Police force in community policing nationwide.

(1) (Reply)

How Was Your Day? / Trending News Stories On Dailytimesngr / Fast-tracking Medical Weight Loss And Nourishment:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.