Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

Please Working On A New Site And Need Follows - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Working On A New Site And Need Follows (789 Views)

Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here / Picture Of My Hacked Site And How I Resolved The Problem / Great New Site For Young Nigerians Www.ovaloaded.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Working On A New Site And Need Follows by 9jaADMIN(m): 4:26am On Oct 18, 2011
am an admin to a new site coming soon and need follow ups to put in and out files on server. url: http://www.9jawapex.com/
hope to know what to do ? thanks 9ja Boz
Re: Please Working On A New Site And Need Follows by joomlaman(m): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2011
Your domain: www.9jawapex.com is not registered (as at the time of this reply). Where exactly do you want to start from? You should register and host first before talking of files on server. Feel free to call me on 08039508010 if need be.
Enjoy!
Re: Please Working On A New Site And Need Follows by 9jaADMIN(m): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2011
Thanks alot, but i dont mind if i upload file to you maybe you could help me check on errors,i could upload them via email and send to you. please help me check on it
Thanks

9JA Wapex (Wap of Experience) Admin
Re: Please Working On A New Site And Need Follows by DualCore1: 11:27am On Oct 18, 2011
Don't talk about your plans for a domain you have not registered, it could be taken before you finally decide to register it.
Re: Please Working On A New Site And Need Follows by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2011
Dual Core:

Don't talk about your plans for a domain you have not registered, it could be taken before you finally decide to register it.
yeah and sold 2 u for triple the amount

(1) (Reply)

Backing Up My Website Database / Freelancer.com Acquires Scriptlance / Free Advert Placement Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.