Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

‘’I Have No Hand In His Death’’ – Mohbad’s Friend Narrates Last Moment (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘’I Have No Hand In His Death’’ – Mohbad’s Friend Narrates Last Moment (VIDEO) (899 Views)

Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public / Sweet Couple: 2Face Idibia And Wife, Annie Share Happy Moment (Video) / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘’I Have No Hand In His Death’’ – Mohbad’s Friend Narrates Last Moment (VIDEO) by ReligiousCritic: 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2023
Mohbad’s childhood friend has narrated his last moment with the deceased at the show he attended on Sunday, two days before his unfortunate death.

In a video shared on the internet, he mentioned that he was with him after the show in his car together with his wife when he noticed the singer was high and angry.

Apparently, he has been accused of having a hand in the singer’s death but he shut the allegations down by explaining that the singer has been his friend and a helper to him. He explained that nothing happened to the singer at the show on Sunday against what is being peddle on the social media.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7hB2O5rkso

1 Share

Re: ‘’I Have No Hand In His Death’’ – Mohbad’s Friend Narrates Last Moment (VIDEO) by JealousCobra(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2023
🤔🤔🤔🤔

Crocodile tears or something real?!

Cos I hardly trust Tifnubu's people.
Re: ‘’I Have No Hand In His Death’’ – Mohbad’s Friend Narrates Last Moment (VIDEO) by illicit(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: ‘’I Have No Hand In His Death’’ – Mohbad’s Friend Narrates Last Moment (VIDEO) by TemplarLandry: 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
😐
Re: ‘’I Have No Hand In His Death’’ – Mohbad’s Friend Narrates Last Moment (VIDEO) by Gadafi001(m): 2:21am On Sep 15, 2023
Make them carry all of them jare

(1) (Reply)

"Too Much Jealousy And Envy Amongst Igbos" Yul Edochie Says(pics) / Gunners Or Goners? / Naija Hiphop Queens: Blaise Vs Kel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.