Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

..................CASTROL 5w30.........DONE AND DUSTED - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ..................CASTROL 5w30.........DONE AND DUSTED (2116 Views)

How Good Are This Mobil 5w30 Oil / Can I Use 5w30 Instead Of 5w20 Recommended For My ACURA MDX 07 (tokubo) / Production Of Castrol Automotive Engine Oil Commences In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..................CASTROL 5w30.........DONE AND DUSTED by dru23(m): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
Born2conquer:

Thank you, so you are advising the 0w 20, right?
With the filter.

How much to abeokuta

We don't have Mobil 1 0w20.... U can use Mobil 1 0w30 that we have stock... You will get added protection than 0w20. And since your car is also high mileage .........

Oil Filter.........As I mention earlier on. We don't carry filter unless is requested.. if you can get ur own filter than that's fine ... We can also get it for you ..

We can get the oil filters for you in about 3weeks or less .... I will advice you to get at least 3 or 4 filter...... It will cost you 9k each ... Transport to Abeokuta is roughly 2k ...

Below are your recommended items....

Re: ..................CASTROL 5w30.........DONE AND DUSTED by Angrigowt: 2:30am On Oct 27, 2023
Fake oil seller. Bastard thief. Dnt worry.u will soon be caught
Re: ..................CASTROL 5w30.........DONE AND DUSTED by dru23(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2023
Angrigowt:
Shut up.he sells fake oil.idiot

Enjoy ur ban

Re: ..................CASTROL 5w30.........DONE AND DUSTED by Angrigowt: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
Fake oil seller.
Re: ..................CASTROL 5w30.........DONE AND DUSTED by sultaan(m): 1:26am On Oct 31, 2023
Angrigowt:
Shut up.he sells fake oil.idiot

I just realized you are the one with black engine oil and transmission fluid, if you have sludge in your engine then use a good engine oil, your oil will get dirty really fast you have to replace the filter and drive for about 100 Miles the replace oil and filter again hopefully you won't have too much loose debris in the engine.

I can't call you names because you might be angry and desperate, being negative will not fix the situation.

If you say you have a problem with his engine oil, you had a problem before then, which is why you were looking for quality oil
Re: ..................CASTROL 5w30.........DONE AND DUSTED by dru23(m): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
sultaan:

I just realized you are the one with black engine oil and transmission fluid, if you have sludge in your engine then use a good engine oil, your oil will get dirty really fast you have to replace the filter and drive for about 100 Miles the replace oil and filter again hopefully you won't have too much loose debris in the engine.

I can't call you names because you might be angry and desperate, being negative will not fix the situation.

If you say you have a problem with his engine oil, you had a problem before then, which is why you were looking for quality oil

The boy needs to do the needful and junk that car . he lacks the basic skills to maintain a vehicle..... A bicycle will be more of a better mode of transportation.....

Let him starts with a bicycle and from there he can graduate to motorbike. If he can maintain a motorbike than maybe he will able to maintain a vehicle...

Life na stage by stage.... When I started my oil importation was by "suitcases" like someone mention here .. We no go mention names..........Than I started importing it in a containers and distributing it in a retail and wholesale

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lexus rx300 For Sale / Clean Audi A4, 1.8T Turbo Boost For Sale / How Can I Get A Car Without Paying A Dime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.