Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Cocaine To Overtake Crude Oil As Colombia’s Main Export After $18.2b Revenue - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cocaine To Overtake Crude Oil As Colombia’s Main Export After $18.2b Revenue (17085 Views)

Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help / Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days / China To Overtake US As World's Biggest Economy By 2028, Report Predicts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cocaine To Overtake Crude Oil As Colombia’s Main Export After $18.2b Revenue by Gerrard59(m): 2:55am On Sep 16, 2023
ednut1:
Go to major cities in 🇺🇸 and see the damage this drug has done.

If it is so damaging, why are most people promoting it? The thing dey surprise me. They keep equating it to alcohol.
Re: Cocaine To Overtake Crude Oil As Colombia’s Main Export After $18.2b Revenue by BlackAdam65: 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Terrible mindset. The type that justified slavery
as long as the people being enslaved are of a different race from me then I'll support it
Re: Cocaine To Overtake Crude Oil As Colombia’s Main Export After $18.2b Revenue by JaneYave(f): 6:29am On Sep 17, 2023
Dsscode91:

Mumu
Until your son or daughter gets hooked by these worthless drugs

Revenue indeed
Do you know wether it is legal in that country?
Come let this mumu educate you on the important uses of cocaine. Drugs have viable uses, it is just sad that they are often abused which should be guided against. Understood👍
Re: Cocaine To Overtake Crude Oil As Colombia’s Main Export After $18.2b Revenue by JaneYave(f): 6:33am On Sep 17, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Terrible mindset. The type that justified slavery
The mindset is mine right? Make a research into products you use that cocaine is a major part and thank me later. For me I love the hair creams.
Grow up. Each time you read an opinion, synthesis it well and analyse before passing judgement.
Re: Cocaine To Overtake Crude Oil As Colombia’s Main Export After $18.2b Revenue by JaneYave(f): 6:35am On Sep 17, 2023
IVORY2009:

I do hope you are not into it personally, if not the hand of the laws would catch up on you one day.
I am, the hair creams are just the best. Find out about it's use, then you will know. Keep abuse out of it.
Re: Cocaine To Overtake Crude Oil As Colombia’s Main Export After $18.2b Revenue by nairamaniac: 12:51am On Oct 18, 2023
JaneYave:
Revenue is revenue, it is what brings in more money 👍
im sure you would say the same thing about prostitution grin
Re: Cocaine To Overtake Crude Oil As Colombia’s Main Export After $18.2b Revenue by JaneYave(f): 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
nairamaniac:
im sure you would say the same thing about prostitution grin
Your surety, your business! Someone can not be sarcastic in peace again. If the news termed it revenue, should l call it otherwise?
Re: Cocaine To Overtake Crude Oil As Colombia’s Main Export After $18.2b Revenue by nairamaniac: 7:04am On Oct 19, 2023
JaneYave:
Your surety, your business! Someone can not be sarcastic in peace again. If the news termed it revenue, should l call it otherwise?
Heyyy! I was just equally teasing and being sacastic. I wasn't even reffering to you being one.

Dint u see my emoji? grin
Sorry Love kiss
Re: Cocaine To Overtake Crude Oil As Colombia’s Main Export After $18.2b Revenue by JaneYave(f): 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
nairamaniac:
Heyyy! I was just equally teasing and being sacastic. I wasn't even reffering to you being one.

Dint u see my emoji? grin
Sorry Love kiss
That's better. One love 😍
Re: Cocaine To Overtake Crude Oil As Colombia’s Main Export After $18.2b Revenue by nairamaniac: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
JaneYave:
That's better. One love 😍
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) / US F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Near South Korea Coast During Training (Photos) / Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.