Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

It Is Good And Well - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Good And Well (84 Views)

LASG Seals Quilox, Warns Sol, The Good And Landmark Beaches Over Safety Infracti / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad / The Only Thing PDP Is Good At Is ‘ Share The Money ’ – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Good And Well by marvrick: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2023
I am very much aware of the rising debacle between people of the SW and the SE and I will not condemn either of them for their stands. The SW are right on many points. Likewise the SE too.
It is inevitable that various groups that make up the unclaimed entity known as Nigeria should always be at loggerhead due to factors like resource control, government appointments and migration.
As an Igbo man I will concede that the SW has a right to feel angry and sad that the SE is not grateful for the immense opportunity the SE found to do business in their states. Yes, they are right in their anger but then the SE people are also acting right especially as a people who rose successfully from a bitter war that left everyone impoverished. An apprentice can no longer be acting subserviently to his master after gaining freedom and has become his own man. Such is the case with the SE people. So they too have a good reason to be angry.

Now back to the present. You will notice that I left the north in all this. This is because the north are the south's enemy. They gain from our division.

So going forward, Nigeria will not continue to remain a country but will in the near future disintegrate. This is because things have changed for the worse since our independence. We have not coalesced despite given over 60 years to do so. Nigeria has proven to be an unworkable entity.
As it is, Tinubu might well be the last President Nigeria will have. This is because Nigeria has lost more than 95% of it's glory and relevance in the scheme of things in Africa and the international stage in general.
I have lived in Lagos all me life with short spells living in other places and I can tell you that Lagos is the happening place. I love Lagos no matter how it is potrayed by anyone. Lagos is far better than other states in Nigeria by far especially because of its cosmopolitan nature, even foreigners will agree with me.

May God let His will be done here in Nigeria so that it's citizens will have a reason to continually thank Him.

I am Igbo and I love Lagos and all its inhabitants. I also love the SE. May we all be able to find a middle ground to ensure we continue to prosper regardless of who occupies Aso Rock.

(1) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu, 100 Days And Leadership As Marathon / Demystifying Soludo's Call For Nigeria To Reinvent Her Past / Gov Yahaya Bello Places Cambridge Examination Best Student On Scholarship In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.