Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Are Luxurious Buses Allowed To Travel At Day In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are Luxurious Buses Allowed To Travel At Day In Nigeria (350 Views)

Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) / 5 Forbidden Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit / 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Travel At Night This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Luxurious Buses Allowed To Travel At Day In Nigeria by Tugee: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
Pls I'd like to find out why Luxurious Buses (Marcopolo) do not travel during the day.

I have family members who are plus sizes and wouldn't want to travel at night. The conventional 13-seater buses are usually very uncomfortable during long-distance travel and we're seriously searching for alternatives most especially Marcopolo Buses but it seems they don't travel in the day.

Anyone with a specific reason, kindly help.
Re: Are Luxurious Buses Allowed To Travel At Day In Nigeria by Bioboy1213(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Some travels during the day but not on all routes, depends on your current location and where you travelling to, I can recommend few.

1 Like

Re: Are Luxurious Buses Allowed To Travel At Day In Nigeria by CaptblackV12(m): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Tugee:
Pls I'd like to find out why Luxurious Buses (Marcopolo) do not travel during the day.

I have family members who are plus sizes and wouldn't want to travel at night. The conventional 13-seater buses are usually very uncomfortable during long-distance travel and we're seriously searching for alternatives most especially Marcopolo Buses but it seems they don't travel in the day.

Anyone with a specific reason, kindly help.
They do, but it's on rare instances and on select routes. Besides your plus-size relatives can travel during the day via transport companies like GUO, and GIG that offer great executive seating arrangements in their Siennas and minibuses especially the hiace aka covid 19

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Narrow Escape As Tanker Explodes On Highway / 5 Habits That Will Kill Your Entrepreneurial Dream / Selfie Mishap: 2 Students Drown While Taking Selfies In A Canoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.