Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Bio Disc: Science Or Myth? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bio Disc: Science Or Myth? (251 Views)

Doctor Ikenna Ihim's Work Published By Bio Medical Central / Luciferase: The Bio-nano Chip Bill Gates Wants You To Have / UCH As Way To The Grave: Fact Or Myth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bio Disc: Science Or Myth? by Khadeejahfodio: 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
I have seen some posts on this forum about a product called Bio disc. The posts usually boil down to one question - What is bio disc? What does it do? Is it real? I have even asked people about it, and they referred to it as ‘juju’, lol.

I did further research because I was intrigued by the product. Basically, what I found out is that Bio disc is purely science. Here's what I found out:

1. Scientific Studies: Several studies and experiments have explored the Bio disc's impact on water and energy, suggesting that it may indeed have some scientifically measurable effects.

2. Biofield Resonance: Some proponents argue that the Bio disc operates based on the principles of biofield resonance, which is a legitimate field of study in science.

3. Ongoing Research: Ongoing research continues to investigate the Bio disc's potential benefits and applications.

While it's essential to remain critical and open to further research, there are indications that the Bio disc leans toward the scientific realm. Share your insights and findings on this intriguing topic!

2 Likes

Re: Bio Disc: Science Or Myth? by DMCY: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
Try to let the people know what bio disc is before asking if it’s a myth or science.. the readers might not even know what you meant by bio disc

1 Like

Re: Bio Disc: Science Or Myth? by Khadeejahfodio: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2023
Makes sense; I made the post based on previous posts I had seen. However, I would make another post explaining what Biodisc is. Thanks!

DMCY:
Try to let the people know what bio disc is before asking if it’s a myth or science.. the readers might not even know what you meant by bio disc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Hiv Level In Ones System Reduce When He Spreads It? / Tasly Citrus Sour Tablet - ₦8,640 / The Natural Remedy For Quick Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.