Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,306 members, 7,853,412 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Ilot Bet: 8 Most Valuable National Teams In The World - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ilot Bet: 8 Most Valuable National Teams In The World (328 Views)

Air Peace Becomes Official Sponsor Of Nigerian National Teams / Finidi George: I Will Continue Applying For Jobs With Nigeria’s National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ilot Bet: 8 Most Valuable National Teams In The World by Ashleyokeneye(f): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
According to Transfermarkt, England’s current national team roster as of March 2023 is the most lucrative, with Jude Bellingham leading a list of more than 800 football players in terms of their transfer value. The 26-man English team is valued at just under 1.1 billion euros in terms of transfer price, with 19-year-old Bellingham assessed at 202 million euros ($207.4m), according to a report by the Swiss research organization CIES Football Observatory. There are other nations that have been also ranked most valuable national teams. They include,
France: The World Cup and UEFA Nations League champions France are now rated fourth in the FIFA rankings. They remain one of the favorites for the World Cup in 2022. Some of the top players in football right now are on Les Blues. One of the most significant players in football right now is Kylian Mbappe. The forward for Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) is now estimated at €160 million (as per Transfermarkt). The valuation of the French national squad as of right now is €978 million.

Portugal: The third-most valued football team in the world at the present is Portugal. The Portuguese team is presently placed ninth in the FIFA rankings and has a worth of over €938 million. The most famous and expensive football players currently are from Portugal. Some of the most prized players in the Portuguese team are Cristiano Ronaldo, Bruno Fernandes, Rafeal Leao, and Jaoa Felix.

Brazil: The Brazilian national team is unsurpassed when it regards to possessing a wealth of skill. The South American country has produced several players who are rated highly throughout time. Brazil’s team is currently worth €703 million. Some of the most expensive and valuable players in the world right now are Neymar, Vinicius Jr., Richarlison, Lucas Paqueta, Raphinha, and Antony.

Argentina: Three-time world winners Argentina are the fourth most expensive team at the national scale, valued at €859 million. The most well-known player for La Albiceleste is undoubtedly seven-time Ballon d’Or winner Lionel Messi, although CIES does not rate him as the most valuable. With a price tag of €99 million, Lautaro Martinez of Inter Milan is now the most expensive footballer in the nation.

Spain: Spain’s most valued player at the moment is Barcelona ‘s 19-year-old midfield master Pedri. With three goals in 19 appearances in all competitions, Pedri, who is estimated at €158 million, has been a constant in Xavi’s squad this season. June 2026 marks the end of his current contract with Barcelona.

Germany: One of the football world’s powerhouses is the German national team. Four times, Die Mannschaft have claimed the FIFA World Cup (1954, 1974, 1990, and 2014). Additionally, they won the European Championship three times (1972, 1980, and 1996).

Italy: One of the most prominent clubs in football, Italy have just one less World Cup victory than all-time record-holder Brazil despite having won the tournament a record four times. Even though they won the Euro 2020, they failed to qualify for the World Cup in consecutive years. The Azzuri are regarded as one of the most valued football teams and have produced a number of excellent players throughout the years.

Don't just watch the game, make it count! Join iLOT Bet and add excitement to every sports moment. Click here at www.ilotbet.com to register now.

Re: Ilot Bet: 8 Most Valuable National Teams In The World by Musaabdul8: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ashleyokeneye:

According to Transfermarkt, England’s current national team roster as of March 2023 is the most lucrative, with Jude Bellingham leading a list of more than 800 football players in terms of their transfer value. The 26-man English team is valued at just under 1.1 billion euros in terms of transfer price, with 19-year-old Bellingham assessed at 202 million euros ($207.4m), according to a report by the Swiss research organization CIES Football Observatory. There are other nations that have been also ranked most valuable national teams. They include,
France: The World Cup and UEFA Nations League champions France are now rated fourth in the FIFA rankings. They remain one of the favorites for the World Cup in 2022. Some of the top players in football right now are on Les Blues. One of the most significant players in football right now is Kylian Mbappe. The forward for Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) is now estimated at €160 million (as per Transfermarkt). The valuation of the French national squad as of right now is €978 million.

Portugal: The third-most valued football team in the world at the present is Portugal. The Portuguese team is presently placed ninth in the FIFA rankings and has a worth of over €938 million. The most famous and expensive football players currently are from Portugal. Some of the most prized players in the Portuguese team are Cristiano Ronaldo, Bruno Fernandes, Rafeal Leao, and Jaoa Felix.

Brazil: The Brazilian national team is unsurpassed when it regards to possessing a wealth of skill. The South American country has produced several players who are rated highly throughout time. Brazil’s team is currently worth €703 million. Some of the most expensive and valuable players in the world right now are Neymar, Vinicius Jr., Richarlison, Lucas Paqueta, Raphinha, and Antony.

Argentina: Three-time world winners Argentina are the fourth most expensive team at the national scale, valued at €859 million. The most well-known player for La Albiceleste is undoubtedly seven-time Ballon d’Or winner Lionel Messi, although CIES does not rate him as the most valuable. With a price tag of €99 million, Lautaro Martinez of Inter Milan is now the most expensive footballer in the nation.

Spain: Spain’s most valued player at the moment is Barcelona ‘s 19-year-old midfield master Pedri. With three goals in 19 appearances in all competitions, Pedri, who is estimated at €158 million, has been a constant in Xavi’s squad this season. June 2026 marks the end of his current contract with Barcelona.

Germany: One of the football world’s powerhouses is the German national team. Four times, Die Mannschaft have claimed the FIFA World Cup (1954, 1974, 1990, and 2014). Additionally, they won the European Championship three times (1972, 1980, and 1996).

Italy: One of the most prominent clubs in football, Italy have just one less World Cup victory than all-time record-holder Brazil despite having won the tournament a record four times. Even though they won the Euro 2020, they failed to qualify for the World Cup in consecutive years. The Azzuri are regarded as one of the most valued football teams and have produced a number of excellent players throughout the years.

Don't just watch the game, make it count! Join iLOT Bet and add excitement to every sports moment. Click here at www.ilotbet.com to register now.

The seven-time Ballon d’Or winner Lionel Messi, although should be rated as the most valuable.
Re: Ilot Bet: 8 Most Valuable National Teams In The World by BolaAhmed202: 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
Musaabdul8:

The seven-time Ballon d’Or winner Lionel Messi, although should be rated as the most valuable.

Harry Maguire on his failed summer transfer to West Ham:

"We just didn’t come to an agreement. Manchester United were happy for me to stay and I was happy to fight for my place. I want to do that and every time I train or play I will give everything."

Re: Ilot Bet: 8 Most Valuable National Teams In The World by Peterpaul666: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2023
Ashleyokeneye:

Why is England not there?
Re: Ilot Bet: 8 Most Valuable National Teams In The World by samsondave: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
Peterpaul666:

Why is England not there?

Because they are not among the top 8
Re: Ilot Bet: 8 Most Valuable National Teams In The World by Adegbe67: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2023
Ashleyokeneye:

Thanks to iLOTBet for the quick response consigning my withdrawal issues, at first I thought I made a mistake betting on iLot but after able to withdraw that money makes me happy betting on the platform.
Re: Ilot Bet: 8 Most Valuable National Teams In The World by EzeJohn6: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
Adegbe67:

Thanks to iLOTBet for the quick response consigning my withdrawal issues, at first I thought I made a mistake betting on iLot but after able to withdraw that money makes me happy betting on the platform.

I made a deposit since last week and I can't withdraw the money back, what should I do
Re: Ilot Bet: 8 Most Valuable National Teams In The World by Otalublessing: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
EzeJohn6:

I made a deposit since last week and I can't withdraw the money back, what should I do

This one strong o, so no weekend money be that
Re: Ilot Bet: 8 Most Valuable National Teams In The World by Aderegbigbe: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
EzeJohn6:

You can contact their customer's care for resolution, you will able to make your withdrawal if you contact them. I like iLOTBet payment systems try doing your withdrawal with opay and see

(1) (Reply)

Today's 2 Odd On Sportybet / Ballon D'or 2023: Messi Beats Haaland To Win For Eighth Time / Liverpool Winger, Luis Diaz's Father Released By Captors (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.