Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

I Won’t Resign, I Will Complete My Four Years - Akeredolu's Deputy Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Resign, I Will Complete My Four Years - Akeredolu's Deputy Declares (222 Views)

Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders / Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Resign, I Will Complete My Four Years - Akeredolu's Deputy Declares by hisexcellency34: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ondo State Deputy Governor, Hon. Lucky Aiyedatiwa, on Friday declared that he has not resigned from office as the duly elected Deputy Governor of the state, saying, “I remain in office as the deputy governor of Ondo State.”

Ayedatiwa, who was reacting to publications on social media that he has resigned as the deputy governor of the state in a purported pre-signed resignation letter, said he has no intention to resign, describing the report as a figment of the imagination of the writer.

In a statement personally signed by Ayedatiwa and made available to journalists in the state, the Deputy Governor denied the story was designed to cause disharmony in the state.

The Ondo Deputy Governor warned those behind the publications to desist from such acts, urging the people of the state to disregard the purported resignation.

The letter read: “My attention has been drawn to a rumour of a purported pre-signed resignation letter, signed by me, being circulated in the public domain.

“I wish to state that I, Lucky Orimisan Aiyedatiwa, the Deputy Governor of Ondo State, has not, do not intend and will not sign/author any letter resigning my position as the duly elected Deputy Governor in a joint ticket with my principal, the Governor of Ondo State, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu.

He stated, “I took an oath the day I was sworn in along with Mr. Governor on February 24th, 2021, to protect the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on a four-year mandate which terminates on February 23rd, 2025.

“I remain loyal to my Principal, and I stand by the oath I took with the Bible to run the full cycle of the four-year tenure with Mr Governor.
“To this end, I urge the people of Ondo State, the State Assembly, and the general public to disregard such letter now and in the future.”

https://worldviewafrica.com/i-wont-resign-akeredolus-deputy-declares/

Re: I Won’t Resign, I Will Complete My Four Years - Akeredolu's Deputy Declares by TemplarLandry: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
cool
Re: I Won’t Resign, I Will Complete My Four Years - Akeredolu's Deputy Declares by TimT: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
Die there ooo.... na your papa office...you hear!!!
Re: I Won’t Resign, I Will Complete My Four Years - Akeredolu's Deputy Declares by SmartPolician: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2023
Nobody should ask him to resign.

He's not the sick one in the equation.
Re: I Won’t Resign, I Will Complete My Four Years - Akeredolu's Deputy Declares by Acekidc4(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
No need to Shalaye Ogbeni 🤫🤨 If am to dish out Punishment for you, Na to use Razor Blade and Comb to Scrape all that your White beards comot your face. You are not Worthy of that White beards.
Re: I Won’t Resign, I Will Complete My Four Years - Akeredolu's Deputy Declares by lazkizz(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
na man you be grin

anything were dey sup finish your 4yrs

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu And The False Indian Investors / BREAKING: Edo Deputy Gov, Shaibu Attempts To Force His Way Into Gov's Offic / NLC To FG: You Have Till Friday To Meet Our Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.