Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,463 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

The Power Of Self Determination: The Failure - Success Story Of Baridueh Badon - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Power Of Self Determination: The Failure - Success Story Of Baridueh Badon (163 Views)

My Success Story As A Civil Engineer Earning 7 Figures / Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA / Mother, Son Called To Bar Same Week. Shares Amazing Story Of Their Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Self Determination: The Failure - Success Story Of Baridueh Badon by Racoon(m): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
@BadonB on Twitter:
In Medical School at University of Ibadan: I had a resit in Biochemistry, Pathology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, In my finals, I failed Surgery, Medicine and Preventive and Social Medicine and had to resit all and passed eventually.

But today, I have an MBA, an MSc in Healthcare Management, some executive certificates from top class global organisations (Harvard and Cambridge)

I have soared in Global Health and Pharmaceutical global roles, been invited by the Federal President of Germany to an event in their "white house" and currently a Chief of Staff to a Vice President in one of the world's top Medical Device and healthcare regulatory companies handling international projects.

Don't let some unstructured curriculum in Nigeria make you think you are not brilliant and can't do great things.
https://twitter.com/BadonB/status/1701951116840173785?t=Bds6SU4yp1b7WB3kwS97SA&s=08 mukina2 1forall nlfpmod

Re: The Power Of Self Determination: The Failure - Success Story Of Baridueh Badon by Racoon(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: (Proverbs 23:7 KJV).
What an inspirational story. The downfall of a man is not the end of his life. "Your attitude determines your altitude."
Re: The Power Of Self Determination: The Failure - Success Story Of Baridueh Badon by Racoon(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2023
I remember a friend that failed Anatomy and Medical Biochemistry that year in the University. He strongly believe he will succeed and so he did.

So Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery( MBBS ) or MB, MCHr guys let's hear the story of your lives in Medical school. Let's roll.

(1) (Reply)

World Bank Group - Team Assistant 2023 / People Are Getting Employed And Changing Jobs Because Of This / I Got An Mail For Documentation For Gtbank Graduate Trainee Program And The Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.