Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Explore Osogbo � A Tour Of Osun State's Capital City In 2023 (ipinle Omoluabi) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Explore Osogbo � A Tour Of Osun State's Capital City In 2023 (ipinle Omoluabi) (290 Views)

Nigerian Man Gives A Tour Of ‘five Star’ Graveyard Where He Works In Italy / Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) / Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Explore Osogbo � A Tour Of Osun State's Capital City In 2023 (ipinle Omoluabi) by Haboseyday(f): 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
Welcome to my channel! Join me on an exciting journey as I take you on a tour of Osogbo, the capital city of Osun State in 2023, often referred to as "Ipinle Omoluabi." In this video, we'll uncover the unique charm and cultural richness of this vibrant city.

As we explore Osogbo, you'll discover its bustling markets, serene parks, and historic landmarks. We'll stroll through the colorful streets, sample delicious local cuisine, and meet friendly locals who are eager to share their stories and traditions.

Osun State is known for its deep cultural heritage, and Osogbo is at the heart of it all. We'll visit the famous Osun-Osogbo Sacred Grove, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and learn about its significance in Yoruba culture.

Whether you're a traveler seeking new adventures or simply curious about the beauty of Osogbo, this video is your ticket to experiencing the sights and sounds of this incredible city in 2023.

Join me on this virtual tour of Osogbo, and don't forget to like, subscribe, and hit the notification bell to stay updated with our latest travel explorations. Thank you for watching, and let's embark on this exciting journey together!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDDuibqKXxg?si=_YEAi6BKBl58PVmc

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE👍👍👍👍👍👍, COMMENT And SUBSCRIBE ( https://www.youtube.com/c/TheresaAdido) for more interesting Videos

Join this channel to get access to perks:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpAVWkGAXG-JOdcX5Gk22wQ/join
Re: Explore Osogbo � A Tour Of Osun State's Capital City In 2023 (ipinle Omoluabi) by shox(m): 12:47am On Sep 16, 2023
Blogger, you don enter osogbo.

Ilorin no favor you?
I think say ilorin dey flow with milk and honey
😀😀😀😀😀😀

Theresa abosede Continue deceiving yourself
Re: Explore Osogbo � A Tour Of Osun State's Capital City In 2023 (ipinle Omoluabi) by Haboseyday(f): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
shox:
Blogger, you don enter osogbo.

Ilorin no favor you?
I think say ilorin dey flow with milk and honey
😀😀😀😀😀😀

Theresa abosede Continue deceiving yourself

Go check my channel, I visit states in Nigeria but based in Ilorin, moreover I'm a Vlogger and not a blogger, olodo oshi

(1) (Reply)

Enugu-porthacourt Express Bridge Collapse Federal Government Of Nigeria / United Nigeria Airline Achieves IATA Membership Milestone (picture) / Lagos Is Bigger Than Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.