Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Peter Obi Will Reclaim His Stolen Mandate - LP Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Reclaim His Stolen Mandate - LP Chieftain (554 Views)

Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy / Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat / Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Will Reclaim His Stolen Mandate - LP Chieftain by AntiTerrorist: 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
By Richard Ogunsile

A chieftain of the Labour Party (LP) in Edo State, Stephen Osemwegie, said stated that the candidate of the party in the last presidential election, Peter Obi, will reclaim his mandate.

Naija News reports that Obi is challenging the declaration of Bola Tinubu as the winner of the February 25th presidential election.

The former governor of Anambra State had approached the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal to reclaim his allegedly stolen mandate. However, the tribunal, last week, struck out Obi and Labour Party’s various petitions and upheld Tinubu’s victory as announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Speaking, however, on the controversial judgement by the Tribunal, Osemwegie, said the legal tussle between Obi and Tinubu is not over.

The governorship aspirant, under the platform of the Labour Party (LP) in the Edo 2024 election said though the judgement of the tribunal had dashed the hope of Nigerians, the verdict did not reflect the position of the constitution of the country.

“I’m dismayed by the PEPT’s judgment as it amounts to a total abdication of power to the executive arm of government in a manner indicative of state capture, and does not reflect the independence of the judiciary as envisaged by the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It is a slap on us as a nation that prides itself as the “Giant of Africa”.

“This aberration should be strongly condemned in its entirety. I believe it is an attempt to legitimize the imposed presidency of Bola Tinubu; dash the hope of the ordinary and long-suffering Nigerians for a new nation anchored on the principles of justice, equity and fairness; and grossly undermine the moral and ethical standards of the larger society,”
Vanguard quoted the governorship aspirant as saying in a publication on Wednesday.

Speaking, however, on his aspiration, Osemwegie, promised to make Edo an industrial hub of Nigeria when elected next year. The politician, while speaking on sources of funding for his proposed initiatives for the State, drew a comparison between Edo and New Jersey, Naija News understands.

He said: “Edo approximately covers an area of 19,000 sq km, same as New Jersey USA. Edo population is approximately 4.5 million, while New Jersey is approximately 9 million people (double the population of Edo State). The current annual budget of Edo is 360 billion naira (approximately 0.4 billion US dollars) while New Jersey’s annual budget is at a whopping 54 billion US dollars.”

“There is no money to develop and industrialise Edo based on its paltry resources, therefore new funding must come from the diaspora in the form of investment bonds which will be sold to Edo indigenes in Diaspora”.
https://www./2023/09/13/peter-obi-will-reclaim-his-mandate-lp-chieftain-speaks-on-tinubus-tribunal-victory/?amp=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Reclaim His Stolen Mandate - LP Chieftain by burp18: 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
Hopeless bush clowns.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Reclaim His Stolen Mandate - LP Chieftain by Chinjo2: 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
Stop misquoting Peter Obi. He said he is challenging the process that produced Tinubu. Meaning, he just want to expose the Lacuna's in our electoral laws not necessarily because he want to become the president.
Besides, with the level of corruption in Nigeria Judiciary, I don't see them upturning Tinubu's victory.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Reclaim His Stolen Mandate - LP Chieftain by Newton2024: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
Sure!

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Reclaim His Stolen Mandate - LP Chieftain by tinsel: 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
Honestly, I don't know if these people are aliens or if they are just intentionally saying this mandate reclaiming to continue to remain relevant.
Re: Peter Obi Will Reclaim His Stolen Mandate - LP Chieftain by Factoryfitted: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
burp18:
Hopeless bush clowns.

Stockholm's syndrome-infected Thubv attack dogs grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Reclaim His Stolen Mandate - LP Chieftain by burp18: 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
Factoryfitted:

Stockholm's diseased Thubv attack dogs grin grin
Tinubu is the President of the Federal republic of Nigeria. Obi is a 3rd class dullard of philosophy who fled the Anambra he governed for 8years to live in Tinubu s Lagos. Stop supporting failures else you'll end up a failure yourself 😜

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Reclaim His Stolen Mandate - LP Chieftain by Factoryfitted: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
burp18:
Tinubu is the President of the Federal republic of Nigeria. Obi is a 3rd class dullard of philosophy who fled the Anambra he governed for 8years to live in Tinubu s Lagos. Stop supporting failures else you'll end up a failure yourself 😜

cool What do you know about failure? U call someone a third class graduate but everything about him is verifiable. At least you aren't disputing that.

What about your 'president'?

Past - unknown.
Heritage - unknown
Pedigree - unknown
Source of Income - hidden
Education - dolo cheesy
Past work history - ??

Should I continue? cheesy

Just because someone managed to rig themselves into power does not make them president, that's what you people don't get. If you like call him president from now till thy kingdom come, it will never make him worthy of the office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Reclaim His Stolen Mandate - LP Chieftain by inoki247: 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
Lol another journey of Cruise....
Re: Peter Obi Will Reclaim His Stolen Mandate - LP Chieftain by burp18: 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2023
Factoryfitted:

cool What do you know about failure? Have you seen His Excellency Peter Obi side by side with Amoda Ogunlere? One looks presidential and the other looks like a shape-shifting toad dead in the water.

Someone is not president of a country simply because they managed to rig themselves into power, and so all of you praise-singers and propagandists calling him president will never make him worthy of the office.

For your information, Tinubu is a rapist not a president. A caricature of a president. Get your facts right. cool

How's the quest for search of the missing manhood going? Is there any hope for hoebi?😜 Let me be straight to you. I have nothing against Obi or he's followers. Heck! I couldn't even have anything against him because the guy is naturally a failure with nothing to show for it. Obi claims he won the election. Instead of proving how, he's out raving like drunkard about Tinubu s certificate. CSU released his transcript and it's available for everyone to see. I wonder what what you Obi supporters will do next. I'm probably thinking you're go back to chanting biafrau.d or death like we used to know y'all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Reclaim His Stolen Mandate - LP Chieftain by Bhella5(m): 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
Operation show your Transcript! We have seen MR. Tinubu's copy and according to CSU it's authentic.
When is Waziri showing us his?
We are not interested in the gbajue guy's copy we know it's very graphic, an eyesore a complete failure. But Atiku must show us!
Re: Peter Obi Will Reclaim His Stolen Mandate - LP Chieftain by Factoryfitted: 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
burp18:
How's the quest for search of the missing manhood going? Is there any hope for hoebi?😜 Let me be straight to you. I have nothing against Obi or he's followers. Heck! I couldn't even have anything against him because the guy is naturally a failure with nothing to show for it. Obi claima he won the election. Instead of proving how, he's out raving like drunkard about how Tinubu s certificate. CSU released his transcript and it's available for everyone to see. I wonder what what you Obi supporters will do next. I'm probably thinking you're go back to chanting biafrau.d or death like we used to know y'all

Lolz, lolzer, lolzest. Wake up and smell the coffee, pal. Joke is on you guys. grin grin grin take you head out of Thubv's smelly behind for a moment and look at the world around you.
Re: Peter Obi Will Reclaim His Stolen Mandate - LP Chieftain by yarimo(m): 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2023
Hopeless fraudsters get scam by lawyers

Re: Peter Obi Will Reclaim His Stolen Mandate - LP Chieftain by wakaman: 12:05am On Sep 16, 2023
Chinjo2:
Stop misquoting Peter Obi. He said he is challenging the process that produced Tinubu. Meaning, he just want to expose the Lacuna's in our electoral laws not necessarily because he want to become the president.
Besides, with the level of corruption in Nigeria Judiciary, I don't see them upturning Tinubu's victory.

Chai!

You mofos can change mouth ehn
Re: Peter Obi Will Reclaim His Stolen Mandate - LP Chieftain by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:20am On Sep 16, 2023
They are trying to finish campaign funds through fake legal fees.
Re: Peter Obi Will Reclaim His Stolen Mandate - LP Chieftain by JagabanB: 12:35am On Sep 16, 2023
These ones want to force themselves on 200m by force.
LOL.
At this rate, Peter Obi has lost every single shot at being president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Will Reclaim His Stolen Mandate - LP Chieftain by JagabanB: 12:36am On Sep 16, 2023
Chinjo2:
Obi won at the judiciary years ago, it was justice, since the judiciary is so corrupt, seems Obi bought his way to being a governor in same judiciary.
Re: Peter Obi Will Reclaim His Stolen Mandate - LP Chieftain by Globad(f): 1:17am On Sep 16, 2023
Because the farm owner was slow to refer to a thief as the thief, the thief started referring to the farm owner as the thief.
Re: Peter Obi Will Reclaim His Stolen Mandate - LP Chieftain by Globad(f): 1:18am On Sep 16, 2023
JagabanB:

Obi won at the judiciary years ago, it was justice, since the judiciary is so corrupt, seems Obi bought his way to being a governor in same judiciary.

The mandate thief has started referring to the mandate owner as the thief
Re: Peter Obi Will Reclaim His Stolen Mandate - LP Chieftain by JagabanB: 10:19am On Sep 16, 2023
Globad:

The mandate thief has started referring to the mandate owner as the thief
The mandate who said he is not challenging results but the process?
LOL.
That shows he knows he doesn't own any mandate, owning a mandate on the internet is different from owning it in practice.
Re: Peter Obi Will Reclaim His Stolen Mandate - LP Chieftain by Meagainstthem: 11:06am On Sep 16, 2023
God punish you and your Obigrin
Re: Peter Obi Will Reclaim His Stolen Mandate - LP Chieftain by naijapips04: 11:12am On Sep 16, 2023
Ana akogheri. These obidumbs know how to talk in nonsense without providing any tangible evidence.

(1) (Reply)

Reno: Anambra State Government Recuiting Only Anambra Indigenes / “obi, Using His Late Brother's Identity” - Faction Calls For Prosecution / Election Materials Scandal: Hon. Okafor Gabriel Arrested In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.