Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Did Bola Tinubu Create A New Ministry To Hand NIMASA Over To His Nephew Oyetola? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Bola Tinubu Create A New Ministry To Hand NIMASA Over To His Nephew Oyetola? (240 Views)

Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry / From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead / Osinbajo’s 35 Aides: Buhari Clears The Air, Says They Only Created New Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Bola Tinubu Create A New Ministry To Hand NIMASA Over To His Nephew Oyetola? by rintileri: 5:20am On Sep 16, 2023
I have been pondering about this for a while. I read the supposed mandate and vision of Tinubus newly created blue economy and it was talking about fisheries and fresh water grin then I saw the news that NIMASA has been moved under blue economy grin please Nigerians is this not another job for the boys? Oyetola the one time mandate thief that is Tinubu's nephew and chief bagman (he operated Alphabeta for Tinubu). The same man has been appointed as overseeing minister for NIMASA in a new ministry that is not backed by law.

It shall not be well with bathiefcrazy! This corruption must be exposed!
Re: Did Bola Tinubu Create A New Ministry To Hand NIMASA Over To His Nephew Oyetola? by bewla(m): 5:27am On Sep 16, 2023
No
Re: Did Bola Tinubu Create A New Ministry To Hand NIMASA Over To His Nephew Oyetola? by AVECDEO: 7:13am On Sep 16, 2023
Wh0 cares!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Farotimi Suggests That Soyinka Is A Mere Moral And A Tribal Jingoist / Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Approves 6 Month Provisional Wage Increment For Workers / Alison-madueke Faces Trial In A London Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.