Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,404 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

If Mortala Muhammed Didn't Die - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Mortala Muhammed Didn't Die (582 Views)

Emir Sanusi Prays At The Tomb Of Murtala Muhammed (Pic) / Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Mortala Muhammed Didn't Die by igbo2011(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2011
How would Nigeria be right now?

i think that Nigeria would be one of the best countries in the world. Muhamed stood up to imperialism and did a lot for Nigeria. He would have been so good that governors would follow his lead. Also all the presidents after him would be like him or their would be an uproar. Nigeria would be an amazing place to be with great infrastructure, educated people, and healthy people. He owuld be so good other African leaders would follow him.

This all being said if there were no embargos or outside interference with the international leaders.
Re: If Mortala Muhammed Didn't Die by WilWily: 10:57am On Oct 18, 2011
That man is an Idiot, the sweetest thing i like of Dimka was the way he Executed Mortala, the style of the killing was so nice and simple,
Re: If Mortala Muhammed Didn't Die by WilWily: 10:58am On Oct 18, 2011
That man is an iiidioot , the sweetest thing i like of Dimka was the way he Executed Mortala, the style of the killing was so nice and simple,
Re: If Mortala Muhammed Didn't Die by PointB: 11:02am On Oct 18, 2011
Dimka would have wasted his bullets and life!  grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-762253.0.html
Re: If Mortala Muhammed Didn't Die by jmaine: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2011
But he died . . . .end of story cheesy . . .
Re: If Mortala Muhammed Didn't Die by PointB: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2011
^^^^
You are funny, but correct.

He died (by the guns he lived by) end of story!  grin grin grin
Re: If Mortala Muhammed Didn't Die by Beaf: 11:25am On Oct 18, 2011
Nobody can forget the genocide committed in Asaba by Murtala during the civil war. He lined up and massacred every male above the age of seven.
It is good he is dead.
Re: If Mortala Muhammed Didn't Die by PointB: 11:27am On Oct 18, 2011
I hope he rots in hell, such vile man.

(1) (Reply)

Police Or Government Thugs / Osun Speaker Warns Fg Against Fuel Subsidy Removal. / Tribunal Sacks Kebbi Gov. Dakingari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.