Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice (30120 Views)

Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) / Professor Benedicta Egbo To Contest For 2023 Nigerian President / Bolaji Owasanoye, 136 Others Short-Listed For SAN Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice by Theunbothered: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
Sonyboom:
Na Tinubu de promote lawyer to SAN now ba abi you Igbotic head is just full of foolishness n akpu.

Mnesome Ejikeme people them don drop quote

Alliswell248:

You can wail till eternity....
Jagaban is here to stay for the next 8 years.
Jagaban tenure won't favor all Ipob miscreants and their families.
I did not even mention your druggie identity thief's name and you are already wailing. Only the wicked runs when no one pursues. grin

1 Like

Re: Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice by Sheggy13(m): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
This was what she did probably in her youthful age.

Imagine what cheating in examination has caused her; Removal from PACAC and now this argument over her promotion.

This is Nigeria.

No wonder Peter Obi refused to tender his Third-Class UNN certificate to INEC, he rather tendered GCE.
Better safe-facing

Heaven knows I'm not a Peter Obi fan - my comments here bear witness to that. However we need to desist from these lies being peddled regularly on this forum that undiscerning minds have mistaken for the truth. First, Peter Obi never graduated with a 3rd class grade. He graduated with Second Class Lower (2:2). Secondly, he didn't present GCE as his highest qualification to INEC, but he presented his Degree instead (BA in Philosophy).

https://dailytrust.com/full-list-tinubu-bsc-atiku-msc-obi-gce-qualifications-of-2023-presidential-candidates/

Re: Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice by ThatFairGuy1: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Hope everything is good with you because even from the link you posted, Obi presented GCE

From the details pictured, it shows FLSC/GCE.

This is known by everyone, he didn't present his Third-Class Degree.
Sheggy13:

Heaven knows I'm not a Peter Obi fan - my comments here bear witness to that. However we need to desist from these lies being peddled regularly on this forum that undiscerning minds have mistaken for the truth. First, Peter Obi never graduated with a 3rd class grade. He graduated with Second Class Lower (2:2). Secondly, he didn't present GCE as his highest qualification to INEC, but he presented his Degree instead (BA in Philosophy).

https://dailytrust.com/full-list-tinubu-bsc-atiku-msc-obi-gce-qualifications-of-2023-presidential-candidates/
Re: Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice by Sheggy13(m): 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Hope everything is good with you because even from the link you posted, Obi presented GCE

From the details pictured, it shows FLSC/GCE.

This is known by everyone, he didn't present his Third-Class Degree.

So your eyes are blind to the "Degree" written there after FLSC WASC/GCE ? Don't you know the meaning of having a degree as an academic qualification? Perhaps you need to learn the difference between certificate, diploma and degree. There are only three (3) types of degrees - Bachelors, Master's and Doctorate,and we know what Peter Obi has is a Bachelor's degree from UNN. I think Peter Obi underestimated the level of half-baked education that's rife in Nigeria, to have thought people will understand the meaning of Degree he put as one of his qualifications in his INEC form. Perhaps he should have explicitly written Bachelor's degree or BA so people with your quality of education can understand.
Re: Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice by writeprof(m): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
Powersurge:
If you are doing the right thing, Nigeria is not for you

In short, one pays more for doing the right thing than for doing the wrong. I always remember my experience of crossing the Seme Border. I wondered all the questions/charges they were asking for because I used my passport WHEREAS those not using passport would just walk through with ₦500 to ₦1000 in their hands for those manning the entry/ exit.
BY the Help of God, I will continue to do the right thing.
Re: Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice by eldoradoxx: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Ipob miscreants and pityobi people are working so hard to prove that Nigeria is a zoo, but I put it to them that Nigeria can never be a zoo... Nigeria is unique and prosperous to her good citizens... 🇳🇬❤️🇳🇬
Help remind some of us about how IPOB and Obi take connect to this story of an SAN nominee that has a criminal record, we are confused. I want to believe that some of you get paid to mention IPOB and Obi in every thread on NL.
Re: Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice by Neddyogu(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Senior Advocate of Nonsense! Prof Microchip sef made the cut. Anyway, this is Nigeria!
Re: Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice by Mitsurugi(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
This was what she did probably in her youthful age.

Imagine what cheating in examination has caused her; Removal from PACAC and now this argument over her promotion.

This is Nigeria.

No wonder Peter Obi refused to tender his Third-Class UNN certificate to INEC, he rather tendered GCE.
Better safe-facing

If you want to fu.k Obi why not just give him a call.
Re: Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice by UnabashedIPOB: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
This is your country! Now, tell me this is NOT despicable. What a shame!
Re: Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice by ThatFairGuy1: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
What's all these jargons about angry

Sheggy13:

So your eyes are blind to the "Degree" written there after FLSC WASC/GCE ? Don't you know the meaning of having a degree as an academic qualification? Perhaps you need to learn the difference between certificate, diploma and degree. There are only three (3) types of degrees - Bachelors, Master's and Doctorate,and we know what Peter Obi has is a Bachelor's degree from UNN. I think Peter Obi underestimated the level of half-baked education that's rife in Nigeria, to have thought people will understand the meaning of Degree he put as one of his qualifications in his INEC form. Perhaps he should have explicitly written Bachelor's degree or BA so people with your quality of education can understand.
Re: Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice by omoadeleye(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
The type of lawyers that always ended up arguing about the mandatory 25% in Abuja. This is how they're made.
Re: Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice by Chetas81(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
Beremx:
Her village people have remembered her again.
It's gonna be another long ride for her.
grin grin
only god knows why the Nigerian citizen prefer to be village people
Re: Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice by Bands: 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
Cause me i really gat nothing to say, SAN is coming, if them remove am nah she gat village people to blame
Re: Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice by jimmyvic(m): 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
But an Undergraduate in a typical Nigerian university would have been rusticated
OgbeniOja1:
Hasn't she suffered enough for this offence. She was suspended, she lost her political appointment. Abi do you prefer for her to be killed for this one offence
Re: Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice by Sheggy13(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
What's all these jargons about angry

Be humble to admit you've been educated. At least you won't continue with this GCE and 3rd class lies you've been spamming Nairaland with. If that's the only thing I achieved, it's good enough.
Re: Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice by daragrams(m): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
She has been purnished for the offence, she has suffered enough

OgbeniOja1:
Hasn't she suffered enough for this offence. She was suspended, she lost her political appointment. Abi do you prefer for her to be killed for this one offence

1 Like

Re: Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice by tollyboy5(m): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Klington:
Illegitimacy is the new legitimacy

We're moving further in Lagos. Talk more about your village.
Re: Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice by kelly72: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
Alliswell248:

Tinubu was the best or one of the best in his set.
The same Atiku was dismissed from custom...
Obi could not present his Bsc cert.
Obi made third class.....he deposited Anambra money in fidelity bank....

Fidelity is not Obi's bank, there are shareholders afrom everywhere in Nigeria. If depositing Lagos State money is the only crime Tinubu committed, then he'll be a hero but, even a kid knows he carries public money to his houses in bullion vans and whereas Obi's deposit in the bank yielded millions for Anambra State, Tinubus stolen money hidden in his house developed wings.

Everywhere today, anytime the name Tinubu is mentioned, it is about stealing of poor people's money, drug trafficking, certificate forgery, election rigging, thuggery and violence, etc. Just check out what people in neighbouring African countries say about him. In Niger Republic they call him ebola and they display those pictures where he looked like a demon. That's what you get when you push a very dirty man into exalted seat.

Just pray that the Chicago Court doesn't order CSU to release those records. Those details he has spent millions of dollars in legal fees trying to hide will come to the open like woman wey born for market. Then your shame will be complete.
Re: Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice by OgbeniOja1: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
Obviously she lost her admission. But should she loose her job?
phemmyfour:
Cheating isn't taking lightly in academic setting. People get expelled for cheating in an exam
Re: Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice by prophetfire: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
nnachukz:
A new Sheriff is in town. He is corruption personified and promotes every corrupt things.
The president is oluwole certificate and so every oluwole person is now free to go.
Re: Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice by phemmyfour: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2023
OgbeniOja1:
Obviously she lost her admission. But should she loose her job?
really, the certificate is no longer valid if the admission isn't. She can't do any job with certificate anymore
Re: Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice by kinguwem: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2023
A good name is better than silver & gold.

Confirming an exam cheat a SAN is not a good image for the judiciary & the country at large. This practice is retrogressive & associated with lack of progress we witness in the country.

She should honourably decline the offer or be removed from the provisional list.
Re: Benedicta Daudu Makes SAN Rank Shortlist After Exam Malpractice by OgbeniOja1: 7:48am On Sep 18, 2023
You don't get. She already has a PhD. She only went to get another degree outside her field. So the degree shouldn't affect her existing job
phemmyfour:
really, the certificate is no longer valid if the admission isn't. She can't do any job with certificate anymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Appointed Co-chair Of Council Of World Ex-presidents / Senate Crisis: APC Govs Divided Over Saraki / Anambra: Gunmen Attack APGA Rally, Hold Obiano’s Convoy Hostage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.