Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Pls Who Can Help Me In Buying And Sending Dambu Nama From The North To Ibadan - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pls Who Can Help Me In Buying And Sending Dambu Nama From The North To Ibadan (250 Views)

Why Is The Price Of Beer Cheaper In The North Compared To South (video) / How To Make Dambu Nama / How To Make Dambu Nama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Can Help Me In Buying And Sending Dambu Nama From The North To Ibadan by Almiviolad(m): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2023
Good day, pls ai need someone that can help me buy dambu nama(meat floss) from the north at cheap price and send to ibadan
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me In Buying And Sending Dambu Nama From The North To Ibadan by burp18: 10:25am On Sep 16, 2023
Almiviolad:
Good day, pls ai need someone that can help me buy dambu nama(meat floss) from the north at cheap price and send to ibadan
go down yourself if you can't find someone you know personally, else you'll eat ripped.
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me In Buying And Sending Dambu Nama From The North To Ibadan by Cortexhills99: 10:32am On Sep 16, 2023
Send me a mail

(1) (Reply)

Easy Turkish Eggplant Moussaka | Eggplant Ground Beef & Tomato Stew / Slyvastar Premium Rice / How To Make Puff Puff | Easy Recipe You Need To Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.