Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Funeral Carnival: Tingo Media CEO Ebuwa Martins Agbonwaneten To Bury Mother In P - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funeral Carnival: Tingo Media CEO Ebuwa Martins Agbonwaneten To Bury Mother In P (259 Views)

Mohbad's Dad Seized His Corpse After Autopsy, Refuses To Bury Him - Mohbad's Mum / Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside / Davido Finally Bought A New Privet Jet As Bernice Burgos Squeezes Her Brest In P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funeral Carnival: Tingo Media CEO Ebuwa Martins Agbonwaneten To Bury Mother In P by OnlineStreet: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2023
Funeral Carnival: Tingo Media CEO Ebuwa Martins Agbonwaneten To Bury Mother In Port Harcourt

It will be a carnival of sort as the Chief Executive Officer of Tingo Media, Mr. Ebuwa Martins Agbonwaneten has concluded to hold the funeral of his lovely mother, Princess Karina Namikpoh who passed away at the age of 68.

A release signed by Agbonwaneten, who is also the CEO to The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundation, a non-governmental organisation owned by billionaire technology entrepreneur, Dozy Mmobuosi on behalf of the family says their matriarch will be laid to rest in Port Harcourt, Rivers State on the 29th of September to 1st October, 2023.

A service of songs and tributes will be held in her honour on Friday, September 29 at Azny Place, No 2 Louis Drive, opposite Nextime supermarket, GRA Phase 3, along Abacha Road, Port Harcourt.

Funeral service will be held in her honour on Saturday, September 30 at Vaults & Gardens, Aggrey Road, off Cemetery Road Port Harcourt.

An interment reception will take place at The Palacios Event Centre, 63 Woji Road, Phase 2 Port Harcourt.

On Sunday, Oct 1, thanksgiving service will take place at Hilltop International Christian Centre, 7 Hilltop Drive Waterlines/Elekahia Link Road Port Harcourt.

Agbonwaneten has extended invitations to colleagues, associates and business partners, saying interesting activities have been lined up for their unforgettable experiences.

"As you may already know, my mother's burial is scheduled for the 29th - 30th of September, 2023, in Port Harcourt. This event is not just a somber occasion; it's a celebration of a remarkable life and a chance to bid farewell to an extraordinary woman.

"I want you to be a part of this grand celebration. It's an opportunity to join me in giving my mother the dignified and joyous send-off she deserves. I assure you; we have prepared an unforgettable experience for all who attend!

"Transportation will be seamless, with arrangements and adequate security in place for those traveling from Lagos, Benin, Abuja and all all over the world to Port Harcourt—all free of charge.

"We've secured top-notch hotel accommodations to ensure your stay is comfortable and convenient. Our event planning team and funeral directors rank among the industry's finest, ensuring that every detail is meticulously attended to.

"You may already know my reputation as a gracious host, and I promise you won't be disappointed. Our menu boasts a delectable array of cuisine, from continental delights to local favorites like 'nkwobi,' 'pepper soup,' 'bolé,' 'starch and banga', and more. The drink selection is equally impressive, featuring a range of choices from Champagne, Hennessy, Glenfiddich, Jack Daniels, cocktails, assorted wines, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, and more", he stated.

Re: Funeral Carnival: Tingo Media CEO Ebuwa Martins Agbonwaneten To Bury Mother In P by OnlineStreet: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2023
Rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

DJ Splash Drops Bombshell Information On Marlian Records / Aljazeera: In Nigeria, Grief Spills To The Streets Over Death Of Mohbad / Students Are No Longer Studying(vids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.