Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday (9928 Views)

The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar / Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court / Just In: Atiku, PDP File Appeal Against Tribunal Judgement At Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by Meagainstthem: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ravenna:

This Lazy People Party mumu no fit finish.

Poll- Failed
Tribunal- Failed
Supreme Coure- Failure.

Even my 4yr knows Obbydafts are daft indeed.

The lawyer are only milking the daft Cow.
Las las na Obbydafts go suffer am.

You dey mind them
Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by maticar: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
Segzy19:
We shall see at the end of it all
I can see that you are also foolish like him...
You father is no better..

Oloshi

Your papa dey smoke Igbo for ikorodu
That's why you can come online with borrowed data to insult a man of calibre like Obi...
No be your fault.

Gutter shitter
Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by Tareq1105: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
ElSudani:
Gbaju e candidate. He must show us his academic records.

I wonder why Obi, of all the hype and sainthood submit only WAEC Certificate to INEC as his highest qualification.

Something must be wrong with his academic record since he's not proud of his Degree, if he has any. Probably he doesn't have NYSC certificate.
Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by Tareq1105: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
ElSudani:
Gbaju e candidate. He must show us his academic records.

I wonder why Obi, of all the hype and sainthood submit only WAEC Certificate to INEC as his highest qualification.

Something must be wrong with his academic record since he's not proud of his Degree, if he has any. Probably he doesn't have NYSC certificate.

We want to see his transcript of academic record.
Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by ebuk4real(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
Meagainstthem:
The most foolish Igbo man alivegrin

Taking like an idiot
Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by Meagainstthem: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
ebuk4real:

My useless father is an idiot

grin
Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by Femabol01: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
StrongInBed1:
Keep on tormenting the drug Baron till yadua fate fall on him and his hopeless illiterate supporters.
Are you God? The person you are wishing death may even live longer than you.
Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by Chucks13: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ok no wahala we dey wait for you at supreme the disgrace at the Tribunal not enough ba?

Na stubborn fly dey enter grave with dead body. Oga you go learn in hardest way

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by Snowx: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
Fight to the finish.
Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by lapintoz: 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
Na your ipob papa and mama go enter grave....

Una go wail for 16 good years.....

StrongInBed1:
Keep on tormenting the drug Baron till yadua fate fall on him and his hopeless illiterate supporters.
Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by lapintoz: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
He is a failure now....he finished with a 3rd class ! Dullard

Tareq1105:

We want to see his transcript of academic record.
Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by Segzy19: 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
No be only calibre...
Na iroko!

Head dey pain you, Obi and that your father in the village.

Ndi ara! Oloshi

maticar:

Your papa dey smoke Igbo for ikorodu
That's why you can come online with borrowed data to insult a man of calibre like Obi...
No be your fault.

Gutter shitter
Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by Eriggs: 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
Idiot terrorists supporter obituary
Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by fr3do(m): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
We will definitely exercise our right to appeal the PEPT judgement at the supreme court
Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by Timothy89(m): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
obi going to tribunal made him lost his fanbase, his igbo tribe didn't help matters as they started abusing those that supported him outside southeast

if I hear any peter obi in my community or family house in 2027 na proper beating everyone go chop, imagine someone that didn't win yet and his kinsmen are abusing your tribe, na such man you want to entrust multiethnic nation in his hands

peter obi will rule his aguleri and Biafra land not Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by porthouse7(f): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
maticar:

Let's see your own result, after sorting and ashawo work in school
let focus on obi first
Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by OsunOriginal: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
fr3do:
We will definitely exercise our right to appeal the PEPT judgement at the supreme court

It will come with heavy penalty to LP and Obi especially. He will regret going to SC.
Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by bigbigger8(m): 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
A bigger waste of time than that if d lower court. I wonder how a supposedly educated man who knows he does hv a case will still be going around deceiving himself and his brainless followers that he is on to something. We demand to see Peter Obi's trascript. As doubts are beginning to creep in of he truly graduated from UNN.
Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by 2pacarnate(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
Alliswell248:

With his third class candidate....
Buying and selling okrika clothes...or the money he made from Abacha govt as npa chairman while Jagaban was in exile fighting for 9ja democracy.

Jagaban fighting for Nigeria democracy?😁Abi fighting for his future ambition? 😃

Oga man was a landlord while schooling at Nsukka,he had shops ,a business man,or precisely said,a trader...... You sound so funny doh 😂
Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 17, 2023
seunmsg:

Since you supporters of Mr. Gbajue have no faith in the judicial process, why is your principal going to court?
We want experience Una Ojoro
Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by Judgementa1: 4:32am On Sep 17, 2023
2pacarnate:

Yes the fool is making hundreds of millions everyday,bought a one million pound house in UK aged 30,what about you?

Which hundred Million was he making. He was a drugs dealer just like his brethren from the yeast.

Can u tell us what business he was into in UK. Some of his relatives are in prison in UK.
Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by Afamed: 4:56am On Sep 17, 2023
Gbajue pro max no dey tire.

Obi show us your transcript from UNN
Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 17, 2023
omooba74:
You should be ashamed of yourself believing that Fashola wrote the tribunal judgements,over 800 pages of judgement rulings.Aah ah !!! I think,being reasonable for once.I have to quote you cos you people believed shit...
Doesn't he has aides?
Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by OctavianAC(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
Meagainstthem:
The most foolish Igbo man alivegrin
Wiser than the most wise man in your entire tribe. Mind you, I am not an Igbo man.
Re: Peter Obi To File Appeal At Supreme Court On Tuesday by Meagainstthem: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
OctavianAC:

Wiser than the most wise man in your entire tribe. Mind you, I am not an Igbo man.

That show how foolish and stupid your tribes are if you see this clown as a wise man,you can be whatever you want to be how is that my problem?I just hope most of your tribe men are not as stupid as you are sha?.I hardly engage nuisance so your next gibberish will be ignored,will I even read it?no,and that will pain your empty skull because you have read my and you are boiling to reply but unfortunately for your pathetic and your useless life,I wont read your trashgringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Anthem Sang Before South-Africa's Anthem in Capetown / The Engine That Drives Nairaland / BREAKING: Presidency Confirms Receipt Of 2018 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.