Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Watch Mohbad In Pain As He Says NDLEA Gave Him A White Substance To Ingest (vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Mohbad In Pain As He Says NDLEA Gave Him A White Substance To Ingest (vid) (1741 Views)

Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed / Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) / Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Mohbad In Pain As He Says NDLEA Gave Him A White Substance To Ingest (vid) by deudonald: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2023
There have been several video circulation since the demise of the fast rising singing star. Illerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba, popularly known as MohBad. 

In this particular video, you can hear and see the entertainer speaking amid tears and pain how he was asked to ingest a substance. He made it clear that among all there were bursted in the raid, only him was singled out for that treatment.

Below is how Gistlover reported it:

Dear @ndlea_nigeria I will be so m@d at you all and we wont talk this slightly, i promise we wont, I am beginning to get new videos into how you all oppress this boy, there are more evidence coming, I told you all I am prepared do this , I ready go to any length with una, Mohbad will be you all last victim, i promise una, WORLD PEOPLE THIS IS A CONFESSION FROM THE LATE MOHBAD ABOUT HOW @ndlea_nigeria gave only him a white substance at their office, you all remember I told you how Naira paid @ndlea_nigeria to

https://www.reporterswall.com/watch-mohbad-in-pain-as-he-says-ndlea-gave-him-a-white-substance-to-ingest/

Re: Watch Mohbad In Pain As He Says NDLEA Gave Him A White Substance To Ingest (vid) by writetopoker: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
It is more annoying that with several stories, characters, family, friends, MohBad's phone, doctor, nurse, previous petitions and personalities involved in his death stories, still yet the Nigerian Police and Government can not just investigate and fish out the perpetrators.

This country is gone like gonnas

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo: I Did Not Travel To Uk For Abortion / Prezzo Pls Leave My Family Alone…..... Goldie Harvey’s Husband Cries Out!b / Recent Photo Of Jay Z And Beyonce`

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.