Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

MOHBAD: Kemi Olunloyo's Instagram Page Suspended - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MOHBAD: Kemi Olunloyo's Instagram Page Suspended (630 Views)

Hacker Takes Over Nina's Instagram Page, Leaks Chat With Alex, Bobrisky / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MOHBAD: Kemi Olunloyo's Instagram Page Suspended by deudonald: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Journalist Kemi Olunloyo has taken to her X account to announce that her Instagram account has been disabled. 

She said her account was suspended after it was reported by Nigerians 39,000 times accusing her of collecting payments from Sammy Larry and Naira Marley. Larry and Marley and currently being dragged for making life a living hell for Mohbad leading up to his death.

Kemi Olunloyo insisted that the stories being peddled by Gistlover, whose followers are responsible for disabling her page is not true as the information given to her by one of his attending doctors say the singer died of heart complications secondary to drug abuse.

Read the rest of Kemi Olunloyo's address below:

#BREAKING Last night Nigerians FLAGGED my Instagram page 39,000 times accusing me of being paid by these two men Sammy Larry (who I don’t know) and Naira Marley (who I haven’t seen or spoken to in 2 yrs btw) Gistlover told them to flag any journalists page posting that Mohbad died from heart complications secondary to drug use. I was the first person to report that exclusively as told by a doctor who treated him in the hospital. He was not DOA (dead on arrival) he was alive. He did not die of juju charms, he died of depression and anxiety leading to more drug use to pacify his pains. He did not die months ago as posted by VDM. Effective tomorrow I will no longer report Nigerian news

https://www.reporterswall.com/mohbad-kemi-olunloyos-instagram-page-suspended/

(1) (Reply)

Lady Finds Bundle Of Cash Inside Package Of Food Ordered From Don Jazzy's Restau / celebs / Colin Firth’s ‘tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy’ Gets Teaser Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.