Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Oh No, Oh Yes! (short Story By Kayode Odusanya) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oh No, Oh Yes! (short Story By Kayode Odusanya) (472 Views)

Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) / 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh No, Oh Yes! (short Story By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
This is a short story...very short story (4,000 words), with very short chapters.

I'll post all the chapters within 48 hours.

1 Like

Re: Oh No, Oh Yes! (short Story By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
I don't know what's up with Nairaland. I created this second post because after creating the first, I couldn't see it in Literature section, and I also couldn't/can't see it in my profile (unless when I click on view my topics). I can't see the post in literature section, but my friend can see it on her on Nairaland account. I don't know what's going on.

Anyway, this is the link to the original post...I already posted two chapters. https://www.nairaland.com/7842854/oh-no-oh-yes-short

1 Like

Re: Oh No, Oh Yes! (short Story By Kayode Odusanya) by contactmusa(m): 3:22pm On Mar 12
Hello Kayode,

I have followed your stories on Naira land and have checked out some of your books published on Amazon, everand etc. Great and inspiring they are bro. I do write myself but don't know how to publish my work anywhere. Will like to have a chat with you about this. It appears you have done well in this area and will most definitely be the right person to seek direction from. I will be glad if you decide to help a brother. Let me know if this is okay by you. Regards
Re: Oh No, Oh Yes! (short Story By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12
contactmusa:
Hello Kayode,

I have followed your stories on Naira land and have checked out some of your books published on Amazon, everand etc. Great and inspiring they are bro. I do write myself but don't know how to publish my work anywhere. Will like to have a chat with you about this. It appears you have done well in this area and will most definitely be the right person to seek direction from. I will be glad if you decide to help a brother. Let me know if this is okay by you. Regards

Good day. Thanks for the compliment. You can reach me through the number in my profile...That's my Whatsapp number.
Re: Oh No, Oh Yes! (short Story By Kayode Odusanya) by contactmusa(m): 8:47pm On Apr 08
Hello Kayode,

Thanks for your response. Sadly I don't know how to extract the contact details from profiles. My WhatsApp number is 08028944837. If you wish to reach me. I m trying to get direction on how best to transition to a full time writer as you have done. Hope to hear from you soonest. Best regards
Re: Oh No, Oh Yes! (short Story By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 11:14pm On Apr 08
contactmusa:
Hello Kayode,

Thanks for your response. Sadly I don't know how to extract the contact details from profiles. My WhatsApp number is 08028944837. If you wish to reach me. I m trying to get direction on how best to transition to a full time writer as you have done. Hope to hear from you soonest. Best regards

Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Just A Dream / Its Christmas Once Again. / Orangetot Cash Contest In Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.