Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

"Learn To Say No Many Times Over" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Learn To Say No Many Times Over" (288 Views)

Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached / 12 Things To Say No To In Your Marriage / 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Women, If You Want To Live Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Learn To Say No Many Times Over" by Morbeta11(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
Saw this writeup from KOK and thought it worth sharing.

"LEARN TO SAY NO MANY TIMES OVER"

This guy opened a store and all his friends, family and neighbors bought there and asked for credit.
Few years later, this is all that's left. Sometimes we say yes when we should have said no.

You say yes thinking you're helping people but actually you're losing and giving your hard work and sacrifice, then everyone turns their back on you. Don't Always Say Yes...

Invest in your business and save, be smart, don't let everything be lost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Learn To Say No Many Times Over" by talented321: 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
With my loud...
The worst part it's people u give credit most that will abuse u ... Frustrate ur life, if u don't get mind u will commit suicide...
In life never overplay ur roles to anybody except u don't expect anything in return...

3 Likes

Re: "Learn To Say No Many Times Over" by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
😂
You see business ehn it's not for everyone

God knows I can't do business because I may end up like this

Government work don do me, my oga should carry the rest of the wahala I'll be supplying him with different ideas cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Learn To Say No Many Times Over" by Blackdeewhy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
🤔🤔🤔
Re: "Learn To Say No Many Times Over" by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
Morbeta11:
But the man himself looks a lot better in the picture taken years later than the old picture. grin
Re: "Learn To Say No Many Times Over" by Kemadealadire(f): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lol, NO is a full sentence.

1 Like

Re: "Learn To Say No Many Times Over" by jesmond3945: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Morbeta11:

they even collected his body weight on credit, wow
Re: "Learn To Say No Many Times Over" by fyzaila: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
jesmond3945:
they even collected his body weight on credit, wow

Asin ehn grin grin
Re: "Learn To Say No Many Times Over" by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
Some persons are pros when it comes to grounding people businesses.

1 Like

Re: "Learn To Say No Many Times Over" by BItt: 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
In image on the right depicts when the man first opened his business

In the image on the left shows when the man now has a full stock based on his patience and consistency.
Re: "Learn To Say No Many Times Over" by Morbeta11(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bronxie:
Some persons are pros when it comes to grounding people businesses.

Some made career out of it.. grin
Re: "Learn To Say No Many Times Over" by Ibechris2: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
This is the only thing I can say.

(1) (Reply)

What Name You Can't Give Your Child No Matter What / Nigeria’s Wealthiest Woman, Folorunsho Alakija, And Husband Part Ways. / Shareasmilenigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.