Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job (146 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job by Adekot: 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
Good evening Nairaland family
Can please I need someone to help me me state or federal Govenment job opportunity
Thanks.
Re: Job by wittywriter: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Adekot:
Good day ladies and gentlemen
I’m graduate of social science, I will be grateful if I can get a job even if it an administrative job ready to relocate to anywhere in the world. Thanks
Strive to get an online income means since you have access to browse!.
In this era of tech mixed with social media and cryptocurrency most peeps fail to realize that what is really needed is income means rather than jobs.

Wittyness.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anyone That Can Help Me To Solve This? / How To Make Money Online Now That Dollar Is Rising / Ogun Government To Tackle JAPA' SYNDROME, Unemployment Through ICT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.