Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,861 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

English Language And Jolly Phonics Home Lesson Teacher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / English Language And Jolly Phonics Home Lesson Teacher (104 Views)

English Home Lesson Teacher Caught Stealing In Employer's House / Enhancing Literacy Through ‘jolly Phonics’ / What's A Person Who Studies/studied English Language Called? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

English Language And Jolly Phonics Home Lesson Teacher by Florrie03(f): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
I'm a democratic, passionate, resourceful and qualified teacher, driven to impart knowledge to learners and motivate them to learn and believe in themselves.

I studied English education, love teaching, possess excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills and can connect easily with students.

I have been committed to impactful teaching for 12 years, with intrinsic motivation to help my learners develop and believe in themselves and see no barrier in utilising their full potentials and this has been evident in the termly feedback I get.

My leadership style and teaching philosophy and methodology have unanimously fostered my high productivity. In addition, I have been known to be one of the most effective teacher, mentor a lot of students and highly rated by parents and students alike.

I enjoy the challenge of teaching students academically but also helping them to thrive socially and emotionally, trusting God to help them be their best.

I'll be pleased to be your/your kids home lesson teacher.
Contact me on: 08094921378 or okinfayokemi.ff@gmail.com
Axis: Meiran/Abule-Egba/Iyana-Ipaja

(1) (Reply)

Why This Type Of Study Doesn't Always Equal Exam Success... / Exploring Global Realities: Conflict, Security & Development Studies / BSU Preliminary Vocational & Technical Studies Admission Forms 2023/2024 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.