Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

If Tribalism And Religion Didn't Work For Tinubu During Election ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tribalism And Religion Didn't Work For Tinubu During Election ... (190 Views)

Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) / Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes / Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Tribalism And Religion Didn't Work For Tinubu During Election ... by Newton2024: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
If tribalism and religion did not work for Tinubu before election, it will not work for him now.

It is obvious that tribalism and religious division did not work for Tinubu during the February 23 presidential election, that's why he had to result to violence, intimidation, disenchantment and rigging. Since this did not work, why not try the opposite after you have grabbed it and ran away with it?

I am Yoruba but I don't fully support Yorubanisation agenda of Mr Tinubu. You must not follow every footsteps of Buhari in every thing. Herdsman Buhari is like El-Rufai and Shetima who are dangerous fanatics. Everyone must be carried along. Cheating others is not part of our virtues as Omoluabis.

Yoruba l'agba!

2 Likes

Re: If Tribalism And Religion Didn't Work For Tinubu During Election ... by yarimo(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
Newton2024:
If tribalism and religion did not work for Tinubu before election, it will not work for him now.

It is obvious that tribalism and religious division did not work for Tinubu during the February 23 presidential election, that's why he had to result to violence, intimidation, disenchantment and rigging. Since this did not work, why not try the opposite after you have grabbed it and ran away with it?

I am Yoruba but I don't fully support Yorubanisation agenda of Mr Tinubu. You must not follow every footsteps of Buhari in every thing. Herdsman Buhari is like El-Rufai and Shetima who are dangerous fanatics. Everyone must be carried along. Cheating others is not part of our virtues as Omoluabis.

Yoruba l'agba!
and yet the one tribalism and religious work for him engage in rigging

Re: If Tribalism And Religion Didn't Work For Tinubu During Election ... by Newton2024: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
yarimo:
and yet the one tribalism and religious work for him engage in rigging
I'm happy you agree with me even in your pitiable state. May Obi's presidency heal you. A new Nigeria is possible.
Re: If Tribalism And Religion Didn't Work For Tinubu During Election ... by yarimo(m): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
Newton2024:
I'm happy you agree with me even in your pitiable state. May Obi's presidency heal you. A new Nigeria is possible.
may fraudster like obi never be Nigeria president , someone that defrauded small Anambra state as governor for 8 years

Re: If Tribalism And Religion Didn't Work For Tinubu During Election ... by SpatialKing(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2023
The point is since Yorubas are now fully in charge of Nigerian Economy Nigeria should be like Dubai
Re: If Tribalism And Religion Didn't Work For Tinubu During Election ... by Sonyboom: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
All this Ipob Igbo clowns Sha
Newton2024:

Yoruba l'agba!

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Soludo Purported Free Education In Anambra Is A Scam Says APC Group. / I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma / KOGI 2023: Massive Defection Hits PDP In Igalamela, As Ex-federal Lawmaker, Inah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.