Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants (29346 Views)

Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France / Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback / Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by fergie001: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has appointed the Lagos Head of Service, Hakeem Muri-Okunola as principal secretary as he made 15 other appointments.

The appointment has for long been expected, as far as June.

Muri-Okunola is a 51 year-old lawyer, who joined the Lagos Civil service in 2001 as personal assistant to then Governor Tinubu.

By 2005, Tinubu appointed him Executive Secretary of the Land Use and Allocation Committee.

Six years after, he was promoted permanent secretary and was appointed the head of service in December 2018.

Among those appointed is Moremi Ojudu, first daughter of Babafemi Ojudu, the former special political adviser to Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo.

Moremi, who supported the Tinubu campaign, will serve as senior special assistant to the president (SSAP) on community engagement in the South west.

Tanko Yakasai, Chioma Nweze, Abiodun Essiet, Abdulhamid Yahaya Abba, were similarly appointed to serve the other five geographical zones.

Yakasai is for North West, Essiet North Central, Nweze South East, Yahaya Abba North East.

The appointment batch also showed that former Deputy Governor of Lagos, Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire has been reappointed as SSAP Sustainable Development Goals.

SOURCE

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by successmatters(m): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
Is there anyone among them without a criminal record, that will be the main news.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
Looking forward

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by taylor88(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
Mumu man

Chicago most wanted

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by tesppidd: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ngbatti government.

10 out of 16 Yorubas.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by seunmsg(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
No wonder Tanko Yakassai aka Dawisu quickly returned to APC. Dude was already lobbying for appointment. At least, his father supported Tinubu so it’s all good. I guess SSAP community engagement is another name for social media warrior 😂.

I can bet Moremi Ojudu’s appointment has nothing to do with her father. It must be from her personal relationship with Tinubu when she led a protest to Tinubu’s house during the Buhari administration. It’s good to see that Mr. President didn’t consider the betrayal of her father in his relationship with her.

Congratulations to all the appointees. They should all do their best in helping the president to succeed.

God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
I'm specifically happy for Atika

Congratulations to her and others

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by Helpfromabove1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
Am beginning to dislike tinubu appointments must it be about Yoruba only 10 out of 16 and even the 5 from the 6 was because it was necessary if not na Yemi to SE and bukola to NE

This is the same thing buhari did and tinubu is going in that direction

27 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by Riversstate: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by BigDawsNet: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
Hahahahah Yoruba government..

It's now yoruba lo kan, not Emi lo kan...

I want the yoruba to try and leave a good legacy after 4 or 8 years of dia services... make he no be like say na dem dey suffer dis nation....

Yoruba leaders...pls do your best in this tenure

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
Good.

After 4 years

Yoruba people will explain tire.

I hope they have evidence.

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by slivertongue: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
another jamboree

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by chaberry(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Interesting
Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by BobbieZion(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Good.

After 4 years

Yoruba people will explain tire.

I hope they have evidence.

Did the Fulani explain after Buhari?
Dey play.

The day I get into any position of power.
I will make sure that 95% of my appointees are from my region and most especially my tribe.
I will close my ears to any dissenting voice.
I will make sure I elevate my people to all suitable positions, even the most incompetent will get a job.

I will make sure WAZOBIA no dey my appointees.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by JAMO84: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Hakeem Muri Okunola might be next governor of Lagos State

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by ogaemma: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
What a balance appointment that includes the six geopolitical zone.

Critics will never see this and commend President Tinubu.
Kudo's to Tinubu, may God continue to lead you aright.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by ValarDoharis: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
The North will soon blame Bubu for rigging the election for Thuvb.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by adioolayi(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
taylor88:
Mumu man

Chicago most wanted

😄😃😃

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
BobbieZion:

Did the Fulani explain after Buhari?

So you already know there is no positive results to expect.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by adioolayi(m): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
tesppidd:
Ngbatti government.

10 out of 16 Yorubas.

This one na olodo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by nograv: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
tesppidd:
Ngbatti government.

10 out of 16 Yorubas.

When Buhari did the same, were you talking this much Mtchew..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by ppogba: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
taylor88:
Mumu man

Chicago most wanted

You are becoming short of adjectives.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by Zico5(m): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
This government shall favour me as well

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by BobbieZion(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

So you already know there is no positive results to expect.

Who send result for Naija.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by PrinceOfLagos: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by DevilSignature: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
cheesy

Ethnic government

Meanwhile who was he appointed for South-south

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by money121(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ok now
Re: Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants by money121(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Nonsense
Peele prince Of Lagos

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Sacks Sheriff As PDP Chairman / Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche / Kaduna Crash: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Families Of Military Officers Who Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.