Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

See How Zeenolisky Mourns Mohbad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Zeenolisky Mourns Mohbad (1825 Views)

Lil Durk Mourns Mohbad / Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today' / Ajay Ajimobi Mourns DJ Olu Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Zeenolisky Mourns Mohbad by Biodun556(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: See How Zeenolisky Mourns Mohbad by Biodun556(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
Mohbad said he ignorantly relied on him
Re: See How Zeenolisky Mourns Mohbad by iammo(m): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
cool

Weyrey

This whole issue reminded me of Snoop Dogg and Tupac

Tupac was the MohBad of Cali, running his mouth, Snoop Dogg was the quite snitch Zenolensky who refused to speak when important , protecting his own life, Naira Marley is Surge Knight, Death Row Record is Marlian record, NDLEA are like the FBI working for illuminati

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Zeenolisky Mourns Mohbad by prettyayomide01(f): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
iammo:
cool

Weyrey

Tupac was the MohBad of Cali, running his mouth, Snoop Dogg was the quite snitch who refused to speak when important protecting his own life, Naira Marley is Surge Knight, Death Row Record is Marlian record, NDLEA are like the FBI working for illuminati

Get your facts right.

Tupac and some of his friends beat up a 22, or 23 years old gangmember, Orlando Anderson, who snatched a chain of one his acquaintances. The boy couldn't stomach the battery, and in revenge he shot Tupac dead.

Not more than 6years ago the uncle of the killer confessed that his nephew, Orlando Anderson, killed Tupac, and himself was in the car that pulled up and shot Tupac.

Suge knight was also shot, but luckily for him he survived. He survived because not too many bullets was pumped into his body unlike Tupac who was the target.

So it is stupid to keep spreading words that Suge knight killed Tupac.

3 Likes

Re: See How Zeenolisky Mourns Mohbad by iammo(m): 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
prettyayomide01:

Get your facts right.

Tupac and some of his friends beat up a 22, or 23 years old gangmember, Orlando Anderson, who snatched a chain of one his acquaintances. The boy couldn't stomach the battery, and in revenge he shot Tupac dead.

Not more than 6years ago the uncle of the killer confessed that his nephew, Orlando Anderson, killed Tupac, and himself was in the car that pulled up and shot Tupac.

Suge knight was also shot, but luckily for him he survived. He survived because not too many bullets was pumped into his body unlike Tupac who was the target.

So it is stupid to keep spreading words that Suge knight killed Tupac.

Where in my comment did I state Surge Knight or Naira Marley killed MohBad or Tupac

2 Likes

Re: See How Zeenolisky Mourns Mohbad by Kobranet: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: See How Zeenolisky Mourns Mohbad by maticar: 1:02am On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:
cool

Weyrey

Tupac was the MohBad of Cali, running his mouth, Snoop Dogg was the quite snitch Zenolensky who refused to speak when important , protecting his own life, Naira Marley is Surge Knight, Death Row Record is Marlian record, NDLEA are like the FBI working for illuminati

It's an insult to Tupac and these other world known musicians to compare them to these clowns.
Or even to compare ndlea to FBI
Big insult
Re: See How Zeenolisky Mourns Mohbad by naijapips04: 7:05am On Sep 17, 2023
That's a fan page

2 Likes

Re: See How Zeenolisky Mourns Mohbad by kingthreat(m): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2023
iammo:
cool

Weyrey

Nigga shut the fk up.
How dare you call one of the coolest mothafuckaz on the planet a snitch?
Pac is the one that chose to beef Bad Boy. So cos label mate is beefing doesn't Snoop have the right to remain neutral?
Snoop is a known crip. But he is that cool nigga that can hang out with anybody. From bloods to crips to other black gangs they all welcome him. He's against violence and chooses to be neutral. Infact if you have a problem with Snoop, you are the one with a problem.
That's why Big Snoop Dog is alive, a legend, still a dutiful husband and a grandpa.
If dem send you come this life to fight other people war, na you know.

Re: See How Zeenolisky Mourns Mohbad by Saturnalia(m): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
kingthreat:

Nigga shut the fk up.
How dare you call one of the coolest mothafuckaz on the planet a snitch?
Pac is the one that chose to beef Bad Boy. So cos label mate is beefing doesn't Snoop have the right to remain neutral?
Snoop is a known crip. But he is that cool nigga that can hang out with anybody. From bloods to crips to other black gangs they all welcome him. He's against violence and chooses to be neutral. Infact if you have a problem with Snoop, you are the one with a problem.
That's why Big Snoop Dog is alive, a legend, still a dutiful husband and a grandpa.
If dem send you come this life to fight other people war, na you know.

Thank you very much for this education.

Majority of them are illiterates or secondary school dropouts without any iota of gray-matter in their rotten skull.

Go to the Nairaland’s front page and see how they always constitute nuisances while disgracing their generations - all in their bid to gather useless “likes” and feel among and to portray themselves as useless “woke baboons”.

In my village, we have an adage.

Agba ofifo lo ma n’dun Gbagaun Gbagaun

Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

Thank you once again for schooling the nitwit.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See The 'Surprise' Home Where Mohbad’s Father Is Living (Video) / My Mistakes Belong To The Past – Liz Benson / Blaqbonez – Warning (yung6ix Diss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.