Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

22-year-old Tricycle Rider Returns Missing N15m To Owner - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-year-old Tricycle Rider Returns Missing N15m To Owner (832 Views)

Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) / Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 / Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22-year-old Tricycle Rider Returns Missing N15m To Owner by Presstar(m): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
A 22-year-old tricycle rider, Auwalu Salisu, has returned N15 million that was forgotten by a passenger who came from Chad to buy goods in Kano.

Salisu, a resident of Yankaba in Nasarawa local government area of the state metropolis, returned the money after hearing a message about the missing money on a radio station in Kano.

The money, N15 million when converted, includes;

10.130 million CFA and N2.9 million.

He said after discovering the money, he informed his parents who ordered him to go and look for the owner.

“I took the man from Badawa to Bata. I went back there after informing my parents. When I reached there, I didn’t meet him and I kept searching.

“I went back home and gave the money to my mother who kept it inside her wardrobe. I was afraid because I was eager to hand over the money back to the owner. I had no intention to touch a penny. it’s not mine, as such prohibited for me,” he said.

While he and his parents were thinking of the way out, he heard an announcement on radio and a number was given to reach to the owner.

“I heard the announcement on Arewa Radio, and they gave a number. I called the number and the owner said he will come to our house, but I said no. We should meet at the Radio Station. We met there and I gave him his money.”

Salisu, who was accompanied by his parents, said he had no intention to touch the money despite the difficult situation they were facing at home.

“We barely cook two times in a day, even yesterday we couldn’t cook while the money was with us,” his father said.

On his part, the owner of the money said he never thought good people like the boy exists on earth, and that he had given up on the money.

Speaking through his brother, Musa Hassan, the owner appreciated the boy and his parents for raising him properly.

“I never thought these kind of boys exists on earth. I had given up already, but I got my money back. Alhamdulillah! I really appreciate him and his parents. They are facing difficulties but they didn’t touch even a penny from my money,” the owner said.

At the end, the man donated the sum of N400,000 to the boy as a token of his appreciation.

SOURCE: https:///22-year-old-tricycle-rider-returns-missing-n15m-to-owner/

Re: 22-year-old Tricycle Rider Returns Missing N15m To Owner by Acekidc4(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
This is highly Commendable!! Honest People no Plenty again, We are like 8 that remain in this Nigeria!! Me, Tinubu and this good Samaritan guy with 5 others!! We are very Rare in a World that's flowing with Dishonesty!!
Re: 22-year-old Tricycle Rider Returns Missing N15m To Owner by soberdrunk(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
angry
Re: 22-year-old Tricycle Rider Returns Missing N15m To Owner by FIRDAUS3(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Good Samaritan. Well done sir...

A man of Noble character. I wish you well.
Re: 22-year-old Tricycle Rider Returns Missing N15m To Owner by Sonofgod1990(m): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
Acekidc4:
This is highly Commendable!! Honest People no Plenty again, We are like 8 that remain in this Nigeria!! Me, Tinubu and this good Samaritan guy with 5 others!! We are very Rare in a World that's flowing with Dishonesty!!
Nkpi dat nice
Re: 22-year-old Tricycle Rider Returns Missing N15m To Owner by Lonestar124: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
I thank God he refer him as a boy, because an hungry Man can't do such...

2 Likes

Re: 22-year-old Tricycle Rider Returns Missing N15m To Owner by Careente7(m): 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
I actually thought it was 4 million but when I looked again I realized a 0’ was missing.Now to you reading don’t say that amount was too small.....to cut my long story short,the boys reward is in heaven.
Re: 22-year-old Tricycle Rider Returns Missing N15m To Owner by Lama70(m): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2023
It takes a lot of courage. May God reward them sooner than expected. Amen.
Re: 22-year-old Tricycle Rider Returns Missing N15m To Owner by Gee64: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
Most Southerners would not be happy about this oh.
Some Nigerians are still honest though.
Re: 22-year-old Tricycle Rider Returns Missing N15m To Owner by EDOSBROWN: 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
It recommend him for national award, his state governor should honor him and give him letter of commendation...
Re: 22-year-old Tricycle Rider Returns Missing N15m To Owner by Confidenz56(m): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMK9vT6RIQw?si=O2YPj9HY8n59OTVh

Zinoleesky denied being friends with Mohbad, referring to him as his ‘boy’ rather than someone he would call a buddy.

Previously, a video circulated in which Mohbad screamed out about being forced to drink water laced with an unknown drug.

Following an old video in which late Mohbad says Zinoleesky’snitched’ on him, an old tape of Zino claiming Mohbad isn’t his friend as he recounts their connection has also surfaced.

While speaking tearfully from his bed, he confessed that Zinoleesky, for whom he had fought, was snitching on him.

Some netizens dug up an earlier video in which Zinoleesky denied being friends with Mohbad, referring to him as his ‘boy’ rather than someone he would call a buddy.

In the video he emphasized that those whom he considers friends are those close to him, not necessarily those he associates with or know merely by sight.
Re: 22-year-old Tricycle Rider Returns Missing N15m To Owner by NFBI: 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
I don't know if i will keep or return the money
Re: 22-year-old Tricycle Rider Returns Missing N15m To Owner by Ceasarceasar: 6:47am On Sep 17, 2023
Gee64:
Most Southerners would not be happy about this oh.
Some Nigerians are still honest though.

Guy rest..

U don too old for tribalism
Re: 22-year-old Tricycle Rider Returns Missing N15m To Owner by Dikastan: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
It takes grace of God for me to return that money

(1) (Reply)

Mass Burial Or Exile For All Corrupt Leaders Is Nigeria's Only Hope / Yet Another Bullion Van Attack In Anambra / Man Kills Drinking Partner, Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.