Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 (29325 Views)

Arsenal Vs PSV Eindohven UCL (4 - 0) On 20th September 2023 / Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 / Chelsea vs Liverpool - ( 0 - 2) On 20th September 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by davodyguy: 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Well... Una try.

This is the first time you guys have shown some serious fighting spirit this season. Your players need to wake up and start playing with more seriousness...!

Still highly disappointed at Bayern tho... Useless Tuchel! Spits! undecided
Bayern that drew with Bayer aare Friday at the Allianz Arena? This Bayern is out of form presently

2 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by Bringbackmandat: 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Emu4life:

Never!!!! You are going nowhere. It's a blood covenant gringrin
you want hypertension to kill me abi? 😂😂
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by N2B2: 12:05am On Sep 21, 2023
phr0nesis:

It's still a loss, but one of this slim margin gives us (the fans) the privilege to breath the same oxygen with the rest of the world.

That oxygen will disappear in the next game. Next game is Burnley. Watch the 19th place club turn to prime Barca in Turf moor when they're playing against Man Utd.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by shimolv: 12:11am On Sep 21, 2023
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by Passionate888: 12:14am On Sep 21, 2023
aidameoryou:

Once una find someone to blame in a team,
naxo una go dey put blame on them game after game, no matter how good they perform.

Onana let goals enter, so Onana also stopped attackers from scoring goals to counter opponents results?
I'm not a manure fan
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by Thazard(m): 12:41am On Sep 21, 2023
EACBLAZE:
Other Clubs were buying goalkeepers, Man Utd went and bought a basket in the name of Onana.
Can u imagine conceding 10 goals in 3 matches in a row. That means before the season will reach half, he will concede 100 goals
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by frankson1(m): 1:24am On Sep 21, 2023
Jokerman:

How is coming back to champions league a big thing for a club like Man utd??

Didn't Ole also qualify for UCL?

They're really settling for less and I wonder what will happen when Man. U fails to qualify from the group stage.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by frankson1(m): 1:38am On Sep 21, 2023
esemes256:

Please leave Onana alone. Allow the guy breathe. He has not even completed half season you guys are already righting him off. At least give him some time.

De Gea was treated like a kid and pushed out for Onana and you're here talking about giving him some time...a £47 million pounds player undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by youngrichnigga: 2:14am On Sep 21, 2023
I repeat, Ole should have been given time and support like Arsenal did for Arteta but, we have a very unserious club management that will rather drag the team under with them undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by cdor777: 5:26am On Sep 21, 2023
Nazgul:
We need a goal keeper abeg. This Onana cannot even keep a clean sheet.

ETH should give Altay Bayandir or Heaton a chance in the next game

He needs to ease the pressure off Onana

With his current state of mind, if Onana should start the next game, he will concede another cheap goal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by kennyz247(m): 6:05am On Sep 21, 2023
That's football for you, sometimes you win and sometimes you are Manchester United
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by aidameoryou: 6:10am On Sep 21, 2023
Passionate888:
I'm not a manure fan
No be my way be that
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by skywalker240(m): 6:15am On Sep 21, 2023
youngrichnigga:
I repeat, Ole should have been given time and support like Arsenal did for Arteta but, we have a very unserious club management that will rather drag the team under with them undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Which useless time

PE teacher that gives much power to players?
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by phr0nesis(m): 6:22am On Sep 21, 2023
N2B2:

That oxygen will disappear in the next game. Next game is Burnley. Watch the 19th place club turn to prime Barca in Turf moor when they're playing against Man Utd.
That's my issue with Man U. Every team know how to play us.
This Bayern is not even in form. I've watched some of their matches this season, they are struggling, but see how they dominated Man U last night.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by phr0nesis(m): 6:33am On Sep 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

Make una find way push those useless American owners comot...!

Imagine if they had sold the club to the Arabs before the season started... Things would have been different.
I like how Man U dey lose de go. While the team is consistently losing, the club value is reducing. The greedy !d!ots will be have no option than to sell.
But if they sell now, I don't think the new owner will assume control until the season ends
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by Nats12(m): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2023
aidameoryou:

Tell that to Mayor of Ekiti

What you fail to understand is that you spend more than you win. What you spend before and after winning is more than the amount won and That's the sad reality about betting.
Cases like that of the Mayor of Ekiti is rare and that's just a small fraction of the whole
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by Noblemanonpoint: 7:27am On Sep 21, 2023
phr0nesis:

That's my issue with Man U. Every team know how to play us.
This Bayern is not even in form. I've watched some of their matches this season, they are struggling, but see how they dominated Man U last night.

United is also struggling.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by AImiron: 7:30am On Sep 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

Normally... Kane nor suppose miss Hat trick for this game. He should not disappoint me abeg.

It's gonna be a sweet night! cool
The match con later funny sha, 4-3
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by Midex88(m): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2023
Kyase:
Both lindelof and dalot are ass

I miss varane and wanbissaka

Same bissaka, Una supporters dey blame everytime. undecided
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 7:34am On Sep 21, 2023
AImiron:
The match con later funny sha, 4-3

Bayern no get serious future under Tuchel...! Team wey ordinary Brighton and Spurs trash, e reach Tuchel turn, he almost drew.

Apart from their Farmers' League (which they might lose if they are not careful), nothing for them in Europe.

This UCL is solidly between Man City and Real Madrid.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by AImiron: 7:38am On Sep 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

Bayern no get serious future under Tuchel...! Team wey ordinary Brighton and Spurs trash, e reach Tuchel turn, he almost drew.

Apart from their Farmers' League (which they might lose if they are not careful), nothing for them in Europe.

This UCL is solidly between Man City and Real Madrid.
they should sack that fraud before it’s too late, see their last match against Leverkusen. Ordinary man utd wey no sabi anything dey score 3 goals at Alianz
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 7:38am On Sep 21, 2023
skywalker240:

Which useless time

PE teacher that gives much power to players?

All Ole had to do was man up, and bench Cristiano Ronaldo... And his team would have started flying again.

His lack of balls ruined him... Glad he finally admitted that error even though it's a little too late now.

Still... That club has no serious future under those American owners. They will keep going down till the idiots won't have a choice but to sell off cheap.

I just hope it doesn't get to rock bottom.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2023
AImiron:
they should sack that fraud before it’s too late, see their last match against Leverkusen. Ordinary man utd wey no sabi anything dey score 3 goals at Alianz

The annoying part is that the team is loaded with top players in every position...!

Just imagine if these players were being coached by Klopp, Guardiola, or even Roberto De Zerbi (Brighton)... They would be unplayable and extremely dangerous.

Tuchel is a very poor man's Mourinho. grin

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 7:45am On Sep 21, 2023
frankson1:

They're really settling for less and I wonder what will happen when Man. U fails to qualify from the group stage.

Man United will definitely and certainly not qualify from the group stages at this rate... And NOTHING will happen??! grin

They will later sack ETH (that's if the guy is not dignified enough to resign first), then employ another good coach who do well in one season and go down the drain the following season.

If you fans are not seeing this long-standing pattern (since Ferguson left), then I wonder what you guys know about football!

Man United doesn't have a coaching problem... Never had!

You guys have an Administrative and Ownership Issue, and a very big one at that.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by Ray07(m): 7:50am On Sep 21, 2023
Makunahatata:
after Bayern don Comot better ppl.. chill till den go old Trafford.. u go chop am wotowoto
we no be Arsenal Oga. grin
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by Ray07(m): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2023
Kyase:

Apart from Martinez and regulion all the defenders eff

Onana is part of the defense here
And I'm glad he maned up
it alright. Ten hag should give the Turkish guy a chance too. Onana is at a low point now and things might get worse if the goes for CAF nation cup.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by Azazyel: 8:06am On Sep 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

All Ole had to do was man up, and bench Cristiano Ronaldo... And his team would have started flying again.

His lack of balls ruined him... Glad he finally admitted that error even though it's a little too late now.

Still... That club has no serious future under those American owners. They will keep going down till the idiots won't have a choice but to sell off cheap.

I just hope it doesn't get to rock bottom.

Ronaldo started coming off the bench but the team still didn't fly. Manchester United problem is a case of "the more you look, the less you see"
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by AImiron: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

The annoying part is that the team is loaded with top players in every position...!

Just imagine if these players were being coached by Klopp, Guardiola, or even Roberto De Zerbi (Brighton)... They would be unplayable and extremely dangerous.

Tuchel is a very poor man's Mourinho. grin
You’re right about that boss, na super team. He’s just clueless, i wonder dem no sack am last season, maybe cos of that floppy Dortmund team. He’s tactically inept.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2023
Azazyel:

Ronaldo started coming off the bench but the team still didn't fly. Manchester United problem is a case of "the more you look, the less you see"

Man United simply has an agelong problem of very poor administration... It clearly shows in their transfer business every single season.

Sadly, only the coaches have been taking the fall for it.
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by Badadvisor: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

What do you mean by the "Nightmares of Ole"??!

This has been every coach's second or third season nightmare since Ferguson retired.

No coach has ever survived beyond 3 seasons since the legend left the position.

Even Guardiola and Pep won't survive beyond 2 seasons... That is if they are dumb and greedy enough to accept the job in the first place. tongue
Which one be Guardiola and Pep 😁
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by Makunahatata: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2023
Ray07:
we no be Arsenal Oga. grin
which arsenal?
Re: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester United UCL (4 - 3) On 20th September 2023 by lomprico(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2023
phr0nesis:

Apart from his error that led to the first goal, his performance was okay. He was let down by his leaking midfield and defence

Degea took care of that during his time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On 16th March 2022 / Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 7th May 2022 / Everton Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 17th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.