Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election (15643 Views)

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / Peter Obi, Abure & Apapa In Court Today (Photos, Video) / 2023: There Is Serious Corruption Going On In Labour Party - Abayomi Arabambi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by joba4luv: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by jaxxy(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Obi lost bt yet apc was manipulating results and intimidating voters?? undecided
Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by Thinkfree(m): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
RepoMan007:
Before the polls, LP was described as a social media party but the figures they commanded proves otherwise. With all the talk about social media party, I was expecting LP to accumulate 5% of what the eventual winners gets at best.
it doesn't change the fact that the wanted to do gbajue

1 Like

Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by Thinkfree(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
jaxxy:
Obi lost bt yet apc was manipulating results and intimidating voters?? undecided
you sound gbajue

1 Like

Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by Thinkfree(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
fr3do:
Peter Obi won the election

We saw how INEC reneged on its promise to electronically transmit the results, we saw the violence and voter suppression on election day.

We saw the show of shame in the election tribunal.

We won the election.
pure gbajue.

2 Likes

Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by XAUBulls: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
Corrinthians:
Ultimately, only Easterners will be left hanging onto the false claims that Obi won that election. Heaven knows he lost, so does hell.

I'm sure Obi himself knows he failed but wants to cling into the lie in order to keep himself relevant until the next round of election. But if anything, and he stands for the position yet again, the beating would be worse this time, given how much how headless mob have shown their apathy against freedom of choice and expression.

They've all but resorted to baiting the military to take over. Imagine the wickedness. Not to mention all of these don't for someone who was crowned a cataclysmic failure by his own people when he was the Anambra state governor.
True that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by Vitally123: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
Gbaju agbaya aa, because two of them conducted the elections? Tribal electoral officers, let's hear word jooor.
Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by EmekaA125(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
Corrinthians:
Ultimately, only Easterners will be left hanging onto the false claims that Obi won that election. Heaven knows he lost, so does hell.

I'm sure Obi himself knows he failed but wants to cling into the lie in order to keep himself relevant until the next round of election. But if anything, and he stands for the position yet again, the beating would be worse this time, given how much how headless mob have shown their apathy against freedom of choice and expression.

They've all but resorted to baiting the military to take over. Imagine the wickedness. Not to mention all of these don't for someone who was crowned a cataclysmic failure by his own people when he was the Anambra state governor.
You said more than this before the election.
Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by Okoroawusa: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2023
Something that Soludo said since 2022. Well, I thank Peter Obi for making Tinubu the president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by Versal: 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
His Excellency Peter Obi is in Summit in Bangladesh teaching sensible
humans on developmental business.

Monkeys and BATists are in the Zoo are having sleepless nights.

1 Like

Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by complexstuffs(m): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
Peter Obi A.K.A Gbajue A.K.A wayo man won the elections with a landslide on twitter.

Up north, Peter Obi is being referred as Mr.Wayo
Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by complexstuffs(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
VaultTim:
We know we lost that election, it was true Obi and Abure wanted to do ‘gbajue’ because ab initio, even when the Presidential campaign council was formed, in the North, Peter Obi uses Igbo as State Coordinators while northerner remains their deputies.

Only a mad man like Obi AKA Gbajue would put an Igbo man as state coordinator in Sokoto and used the Hausas as deputies. Peter Obi couldn't find a single Hausa man in Sokoto to lead Sokoto people but had to pick an Igbo man to lead Sokoto.
Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by complexstuffs(m): 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
fr3do:

We saw how INEC reneged on its promise to electronically transmit the results, we saw the violence and voter suppression on election day.

We won the election.

RepoMan007:
Before the polls, LP was described as a social media party but the figures they commanded proves otherwise. With all the talk about social media party, I was expecting LP to accumulate 5% of what the eventual winners gets at best.

Versal:
His Excellency Peter Obi is in Summit in Bangladesh teaching sensible
humans on developmental business.

Monkeys and BATists are in the Zoo are having sleepless nights.

jaxxy:

Are even aware that up north, Peter Obi is being laughed at and being referred to as Mr. Wayo
Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by Myer(m): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
fr3do:

We won the election.

You only saw what was going on in the West but your eyes were blind to what was going on in the East ba?

It's one thing to lie and be repentant but to build a lifestyle out of lying has to be studied.
You obidients will make a perfect Guinea pig.

1 Like

Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by Gbogbowa: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Of course Peter Obi knew he lost. Infact he knows that he cannot win even before he declared to contest on the platform of Labour. It's a very simple common sense like applied by Prof. Soludo that "PETER OBI CANNOT WIN". The problem was/is with his fanatical blind supporters. Am 100% sure Peter Obi would have been murdered by his supporters if he had not tried to play along their fanatical quest.

Obi will still go to the supreme Court just to please his fanatics but mainly in order to save his head. grin

What I don't understand is how all of a sudden, Prof. Soyinka stop being Obidient.

In this life CHANGE is the only thing constant.

Who can believe that Reno who was seen as a hero by a particular region in Nigeria, the same region now see him as ZERO.
we are very sure Obi won but Inec rigged the electrical with Tinubu thugs make the election full of flaws at least if we are wrong and independent body like EU can't be wrong .I will rather believe EU than to believe somebody that was not in Nigeria during the election
Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by jaxxy(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
complexstuffs:

Are even aware that up north, Peter Obi is being laughed at and being referred to as Mr. Wayo

Are u not aware in the north tinubu was being laughed at also? There are skits on allover tiktok.
Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by Jostoman: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
You are mumu man.
Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by complexstuffs(m): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
jaxxy:

Are u not aware in the north tinubu was being laughed at also? There are skits on allover tiktok.

Those were PDP pre election skits.

Obi is the only politician in the history of Nigeria to be laughed at after elections
Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by jaxxy(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2023
complexstuffs:

Those were PDP pre election skits.

Obi is the only politician in the history of Nigeria to be laughed at after elections

u go explain tire.

1 Like

Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by Etimemy: 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
Obi failed we failed and LP failed, check your brain
Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by Yestogood: 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
maestroferddi:
Peter Obi is not in government but he is the news.

Leadership is influence. Period.

BTW: Were Arabambi and Apapa the reliable sources Wole Soyinka was alluding to?

Don't mind them.
WHY DID INEC NOT ALLOW THE RESULTS TO BE TRANSMITTED?
Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by Sonayon(m): 12:44am On Sep 17, 2023
YoungLionken:
Yorubas playing their tribalism as usual undecided..

OBJ ordered the Oyo kings like a master ordering a servant slave, yet, they started giving all manner of excuse of exoneration. But let it be an Igbo politician doing exactly the same thing and watch the reaction undecided..

I for one, once held high regard for Wale Soyinka, obviously because of his academic achievements. But I withdrew my regard from him when I knew about him championing/birthing cultism as early as 1952 and again, I started noticing him going tribalistic in recent times...

For the record it's Wole Soyinka, secondly Google the word cultism or cult, when people speak the truth you'll see it as tribalism, I pity your reasoning , now is the time to dialogue and change history of your region, it's an advice. No be fight bro, read this like ten times before you comment.

Yoruba people are the most politically enlightened tribe in the world.
Argue with whatever, whoever. Pls not me.
God bless you.
Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by BALLOSKI: 12:54am On Sep 17, 2023
victorazyvictor:
Arabambi! aragbagi there
grin grin grin
Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by YoungLionken(m): 1:28am On Sep 17, 2023
Sonayon:

For the record it's Wole Soyinka, secondly Google the word cultism or cult, when people speak the truth you'll see it as tribalism, I pity your reasoning , now is the time to dialogue and change history of your region, it's an advice. No be fight bro, read this like ten times before you comment.

Yoruba people are the most politically enlightened tribe in the world.
Argue with whatever, whoever. Pls not me.
God bless you.

You see, you just confirmed my 2nd paragraph excuse of exoneration. See how you're shamelessly trying to whine yourself on cultism. No you should have asked me to google Pyrate🙄..

It is not obvious enough that Peter Obi won the presidential election? Politically enlightened my foot!!!
Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by Steinmann: 3:06am On Sep 17, 2023
SO SOYINKA HAS REDUCED HIMSELF TO JOINIING CHEAP BETYAYERS OF PEOPLE'S MANDATE IFOR A MEAL OF AGBADO.
Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by optimusprime2(m): 4:15am On Sep 17, 2023
E remain Bayo Onanuga, then the equation is finished...
Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by bluefilm: 5:25am On Sep 17, 2023
It amazes me how they claim he came third, but yet they can't let a day pass without finding a way to drag him.

What manner of man is He that he keeps disturbing them even in their so called "victory"?

I am OBIDIENT forever!
Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by Love56743: 5:28am On Sep 17, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
All Intelligent Nigerians know that he lost.

As long as NE and NE vote, Peter Obi can NEVER win a Nigerian presidential election.

If you Obeients claim you won, please tell all your party Agents at each PU to show us results in their PUs.
I'm not a fans of tinubu, but truth be told, even perter obi knows the truth, he knows that he never won that election he only contested to ruined Atiku chances of becoming the president of Nigeria, if not for Peter obi pdp could have crush tinubu with wide margin, sometimes i feel tinubu secretly paid Peter obi to ruined Atiku chances, because all this politians i don't trust them they are all selfish and greedy for themselves...even before the election I told my friend that tinubu will definitely win the election..

1 Like

Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by Love56743: 5:29am On Sep 17, 2023
I'm not a fans of tinubu, but truth be told, even perter obi knows the truth, he knows that he never won that election he only contested to ruined Atiku chances of becoming the president of Nigeria, if not for Peter obi pdp could have crush tinubu with wide margin, sometimes i feel tinubu secretly paid Peter obi to ruined Atiku chances, because all this politians i don't trust them they are all selfish and greedy for themselves...even before the election I told my friend that tinubu will definitely win the election..
Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by CSTRR: 5:51am On Sep 17, 2023
All these Yoruba people have turned this election into an egbe-omo oduduwa contest.

Clowns.
Re: Arabambi Backs Soyinka: Obi, Abure Know LP Truly Lost The Election by SonOfDSoil01: 6:16am On Sep 17, 2023
fr3do:

We won the election.
abeg shut up with your nonsense..bad loser oshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly / President Buhari Visits Lamido Of Adamawa (Photos) / Reps Reject VAT 7.5% Increment, Warn FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.