Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Odumodu Blvck Faces Criticism Over Title Of His New Song, ‘mc Oluomo’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odumodu Blvck Faces Criticism Over Title Of His New Song, ‘mc Oluomo’ (593 Views)

Court Bars Omo VC From Defaming MC Oluomo / Bella Shmurda Beaten, Odumodu Blvck Runs For Life As Cultist Attack Them In LASU / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odumodu Blvck Faces Criticism Over Title Of His New Song, ‘mc Oluomo’ by Netplay: 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
Odumodu Blvck, faces criticism over title of his new song, ‘Mc Oluomo in a tweet yesterday.

Many Nigerians, particularly Igbos on the X platform, were outraged by the song’s title and instantly reprimanded him.

Odumodu Blvck, a musician and rapper, has come under fire for revealing the title of his new song, “Mc Oluomo,” in a tweet yesterday.

Many Nigerians, particularly Igbos on the X platform, were outraged by the song’s title and instantly reprimanded him.

It should be noted that Mc Oluomo allegedly denied Igbos the right to vote in the recently concluded 2023 general elections.

Following the uproar, he issued a follow-up tweet, calling those who criticized his song’s title “big fools” and “stupid.”

support us by reading full gist and many more interesting gists here - https://www.seelyrics.com/odumodu-blvck-faces-criticism-over-title-of-his-new-song-mc-oluomo/

In the comments section, the rapper also warned Nigerians who sought to make it about the tribe.

Re: Odumodu Blvck Faces Criticism Over Title Of His New Song, ‘mc Oluomo’ by Acekidc4(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
Men boku, e be like say Dem be Rice!! Don't mind them oooooo, sing Wetin go Secure the Bag first!!

(1) (Reply)

The Face Of Davido Twin Baby Finally Exposed / "I Shed Tears Whenever I Make A New Superstar Like Chidi Dike" - Ruth Kadiri N / My Colleagues Think Governor Fubara Is My Brother - Seleye Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.