Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,545 members, 7,843,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Earn In Dollars Weekly With Amazon KDP - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Earn In Dollars Weekly With Amazon KDP (186 Views)

How Much Does A Soldier Or A Naval Officer Earn In Nigeria? / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary / How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn In Dollars Weekly With Amazon KDP by Cheesey23: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
Amazon KDP is simply a company that allows people to publish their own books and sell them by getting them listed on the Amazon e-commerce store Instead of printing books and looking for how to sell them, Amazon allows you to sell your books first and when someone buy these books, amazon will print and ship the book directly to your customers and still pay you…

Amazon makes BILLIONS of dollars every year selling literally every single type of product you can possibly imagine.
Re: Earn In Dollars Weekly With Amazon KDP by Cheesey23: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
Because Amazon is so successful, There are millions of people online each day looking to buy millions of different books and journals that could potentially put money in YOUR bank account.

Hey I don't know how to write.
That, my friend, is good news! And that is why this is really different!

Rather than write a huge book with 100,000 words, my team and I publish a different kind of book that can be completed in under 5 hours… It is called Low Content Book…

With this type of publishing, you don’t need to write anything! And boom, you too can start earning from amazon!

In fact, this is so profitable that amazon dedicated an entire section to it on their website!
Re: Earn In Dollars Weekly With Amazon KDP by Cheesey23: 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
Send a message to the contact in my profile for more information and registration for the online training course. Registration is not free.
Re: Earn In Dollars Weekly With Amazon KDP by Cheesey23: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
4 Huge Benefits That Set This Apart From Everything Else Out There…

1. EASY TO ACCESS:

The Amazon KDP program is so easy to access that you can get in in just 5 minutes from now and get running immediately. Even with just your smartphone alone.

2. SUPER FAST PUBLISHING:

You can get your books out there super fast. As mentioned above, you can upload files and publish them within minutes...

3. GLOBAL INCOME POTENTIAL:

If you want to earn in dollars, this is the perfect business for you. If you want to get paid by customers from all over the world, then this is what you should do right now.

By earning in dollars, you can spend more money in your country's currency
Re: Earn In Dollars Weekly With Amazon KDP by Cheesey23: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
4. ZERO STARTUP COST:

Did I mention it’s free? Others charge to distribute your book to book platforms. Amazon allows you to publish directly with them for free.

That’s great news for authors strapped for cash (aka, 99% of them). And because it’s Amazon, the biggest retailer for books and eBooks, you really aren’t missing much by not publishing elsewhere.

By the end of this KDP guide, you will have your book available in the Kindle Store, and ready to get into the hands of your readers and buyers

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Everyday Consistency / How A Skillset I Learnt For 30k Gives Me 150k+/month / Head Of Commercial Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.