Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,838 members, 7,862,750 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

How Was Your Day? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Was Your Day? (71 Views)

Nigeria Digital Marketing Solutions To Your Day Today Problemss / 20 Interesting Facts To Light Up Your Day (Nigeria starts from No 9) / Amazing Pictures From Around The World To Make Your Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Was Your Day? by Slimstudy(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
"How was your day?"
Today, I had to go to FUTA's farm. Don't ask me if I'm an agric student 😂; I'm not even close to it. I've been postponing it for a while, but as everything goes, there was a blackout in the school since yesterday night till this evening 🥲. Though it disrupted the little I thought I would do today, the farm had its way. My back, oh my! Maize and weed were competing 😂, but at last, thanks to my intervention, weed is the losing team for now 😁.

So, so, so, someone once asked me, a lady I think, "What is your greatest fear?" Initially, I would have answered that I don't have a great fear, but I thought about it. What I thought was my fear was not actually my fear, they were both narrowed down to just two. Even I was wowed. For the first time, I was able to understand what I truly feared the most; they were not what I thought I feared.

I'm not even telling you here to fight your fears; what I'm telling you is to know your fear. Be sincere and ask yourself the question. Trust me, what you think are your fears are not. Be sincere and ask the question:

"What are or is my greatest fear?"

You can't fight against what you don't know.
How was your day?

(1) (Reply)

Choose Purpose Over Profit - T. M Ogboye / Looking To Streamline Your Shopping Experience M Shopper Got You Covered / How To Select The Best Cryptocurrency Exchange Development Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.