Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax (3083 Views)

Why Tinubu Appointed New Management Team For CBN – Aide / Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani / Real Reasons Tinubu Appointed New Service Chiefs, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by swaggerjack: 1:14am On Sep 17, 2023
Alpha Beta State Capture:CBN Governor, Finance and Marine &Blue Minister were all part of the committee that illegally handed Tinubu Alpha Beta 10% of Lagos state tax revenue in 2003. Just the way they handed Lagos treasury to him is the way they will hand Nigeria treasury to him.

Nigeria is now under the state capture of the Alpha Beta Mafia:

CBN Governor- Olayemi Cardoso

Finance Minister - Wale Edun

Blue and Marine Minister - Adegboyega Oyetola

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by swaggerjack: 1:22am On Sep 17, 2023
Nigeria has been turned to personal ATM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by swaggerjack: 1:24am On Sep 17, 2023
CC
RenaissanceGuy
helinues
Monogamy
LegendHero
NGpatriot
TonyeBarcanista
yarimo
seunmsg
Simplyleo
Racoon
Seun
NgeneUkwenu
tmksouth
irongalaxy
zhike
Joziboi
CilicMarin
Omenka
Nlpolicewoman
candidtalk
moh247
princeoflagos
CodeTemplar
iammo
WannaHowzit
Templarlandry
Slawormir
itsme01

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by REDshouse(m): 1:28am On Sep 17, 2023
Atleast not on Gbajue level

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by swaggerjack: 1:54am On Sep 17, 2023
REDshouse:
Atleast not on Gbajue level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by Sonyboom: 2:08am On Sep 17, 2023
I am sorry but it is Peter Obi that used his daughter's name Gabrielle to save over $500 million dollars in Pandora account not Tinubu

When will you created a thread in that I have several photos you need for the thread. Pls see attached.

swaggerjack
post=125838407:

Nigeria has been turned to personal ATM.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by OneCandleAway(f): 2:52am On Sep 17, 2023
Sonyboom:
I am sorry but it is Peter Obi that used his daughter's name Gabrielle to save over $500 million dollars in Pandora account not Tinubu

When will you created a thread in that I have several photos you need for the thread. Pls see attached.

Do you think Tinubu doesn't have offshore accounts?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by gaby(m): 3:09am On Sep 17, 2023
Tinubu is doing well.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by swaggerjack: 4:28am On Sep 17, 2023
Sonyboom:

Peter Obi and Bobo Chicago are twins.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by swaggerjack: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
gaby:
Tinubu is doing well.
shocked
Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by swaggerjack: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
CC

Righteousness2
Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by Isokotolopia: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sonyboom:

you aint tired of repeating a lie sata.n

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by Sonyboom: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
So long I did not manufacture or expose Pandora. Obi and his fraudulent dealing I shall never be tired of repeating a crime he should be jailed for till eternity.

You are barking at the wrong guy if you think you can shut me up from exposing this diehard criminal

Isokotolopia:
you aint tired of repeating a lie sata.n

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by Femmyfamous4u(m): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
CBN, FIRS, FINANCE, NNPC will follow suit soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by swaggerjack: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
CBN, FIRS, FINANCE, NNPC will follow suit soon.

All of them have been planted. You forgot to add another "juicy" agency NPA.

Nigeria about the witness the greatest looting since it was amalgated in 1914.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by ican2020: 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Following Buhari’s footsteps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by swaggerjack: 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2023
ican2020:
Following Buhari’s footsteps
cry
Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by swaggerjack: 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sonyboom:
So long I did not manufacture or expose Pandora. Obi and his fraudulent dealing I shall never be tired of repeating a crime he should be jailed for till eternity.

You wrong the wrong guy if you think you can shit me up from exposing this diehard criminal

grin
Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by swaggerjack: 3:01am On Sep 18, 2023
CC

Exc2000
saga16
Ofemannnu
LifeOfTrigga
Ibrahimcoomasie
Absuchat
brain54
richmond500
77up
stuffs2002
Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by StreetFight: 6:22am On Sep 18, 2023
swaggerjack:
Alpha Beta State Capture:CBN Governor, Finance and Marine &Blue Minister were all part of the committee that illegally handed Tinubu Alpha Beta 10% of Lagos state tax revenue in 2003. Just the way they handed Lagos treasury to him is the way they will hand Nigeria treasury to him.

So what can you do about it? What were your own biological parents looking when their mates started running things?

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by swaggerjack: 10:51am On Sep 18, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Do you think Tinubu doesn't have offshore accounts?
e choke

Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by swaggerjack: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2023
StreetFight:

So what can you do about it? What were your own biological parents looking when their mates started running things?
Check yourself to Yaba Left

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by swaggerjack: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
CC

Seun
Righteousness2
Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by swaggerjack: 5:16am On Sep 26, 2023
This is what state capture looks like and not the amateur display in South Africa.

CC
tmksouth
tylann
606thearena
johnHerba
MtuMsuper
khoiboy1
MzansiBeat
kwametut
kgr28
SirLsgZA
RSA
ProudSAfrican
Thiza
SemuhleB
MPSA
DieVluit
vandalZA
OohLalah
Captainswag225
JiggamanGh
mzilakazi
RainbowNATION
XhosaNostra
LeSudAfricaine
RudzSA
SUFFERInSMILIIN
soilsista
JaceBlaze
zhike
irongalaxy
ololo12
Joziboi
TjoBATHONG grin

Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by ican2020: 5:55am On Sep 26, 2023
One day this noise will end for good
Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by jahsharon: 6:04am On Sep 26, 2023
swaggerjack:

So what are you going to do about it apart from cry and wail? Where are you own parents when their mates were running things?
Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by Chinjo2: 6:50am On Sep 26, 2023
That is the template he wants to come and replicate in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by swaggerjack: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2023
Chinjo2:
That is the template he wants to come and replicate in Nigeria.
Hi-Tech construction owned by his business partners the Abacha money launderers Chagoury also handed Lagos-Calabar highway.

Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by swaggerjack: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
jahsharon:

So what are you going to do about it apart from cry and wail? Where are you own parents when their mates were running things?

Thrash...free yourself from mental slavery and asskissing your oppressors.

Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by swaggerjack: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2023
Sonyboom:

Cheers
Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by Burruchaga71(m): 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
To stone druggie to dead dey hungry me.
Re: Tinubu Appointed Alpha Beta Members Aided In Illegal State Capture Of Lagos Tax by swaggerjack: 5:17am On Oct 16, 2023
CC

Righteousness2
Righteousness89

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward / Is Goodluck Jonathan Any Better Than Sabo Bakin Zuwo / Gov Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti Prostrate In Church, Ask God For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.