Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,206 members, 7,867,506 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

Should A Successful Relocation To Canada Pass As A Church Testimony? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Successful Relocation To Canada Pass As A Church Testimony? (104 Views)

BBNaija: Fr. Mbaka's Prophecy On Erica Came To Pass As BBNaija Disqualify Erica / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Successful Relocation To Canada Pass As A Church Testimony? by Curious346: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2023
Churches are making me sick these days .. although I hold fast my faith which was also delivered unto the saints by christ Jesus ..

Like this- like this, I am in church and a lady came out during testimony Time and was saying god perfected her plans to leave her beloveth country Nigeria to Canada .
She also said she came to pay her vows( money) .. that is to say she told god that "if I successfully japaa from Nigeria to Canada I will give you so so amount ".

I am not happy . Because this do not qualify as a testimony to me . It's hogwash..

I think Nigeria is running a rare and Strange strain of Christianity..

We need a reset button

1 Like

Re: Should A Successful Relocation To Canada Pass As A Church Testimony? by MrsTwrite(f): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2023
Churches these days tire me. I wonder if other countries are experiencing all these.
Re: Should A Successful Relocation To Canada Pass As A Church Testimony? by Stawner16(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2023
If they think it’s a testimony then allow them. They didn’t come to your house to testify right? Live and let live wink

1 Like

Re: Should A Successful Relocation To Canada Pass As A Church Testimony? by Righthussle: 9:28am On Sep 17, 2023
Omo organized religion is a scam
Re: Should A Successful Relocation To Canada Pass As A Church Testimony? by AntiChristian: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2023
Canada wey be LGBTQ+ country!

Abi na Christian country?

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/10/2023 / Over 200,000 Children Have Been Sexually Harassed By Clergy / Avalanche Of Miracles At Day 1 Of Healing Streams Crusade With Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.