Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives (23956 Views)

Petrol Scarcity: NNPCL, Marketers Plan N148/litre Ex-depot Price / Fuel Scarcity: NNPCL Releases 1.9billion Litres PMS After DSS Ultimatum / Without Subsidy Petrol Will Cost ₦462/litre, Says NNPCL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by agyo(m): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2023
Na their turn...

HarryGleb:
Only Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by stagger: 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:

Of course, there is nothing wrong with nepotism in Nigeria.

NNPCL is no longer a government concern. Besides, all the appointments are from people within the system.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by skywalker240(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
seunmsg:

Is Oritsemeyiwa A. Eyesan also Yoruba?
Itsekiri

Mini Yoruba

Itsekiri---- wa

Yoruba----wa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by phemray(m): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Trying to please Tinubu with Yoruba appointment.
SS and SE are left out

Tinubu will soon replaced keyari. He is waiting for Tribunal final b4 he start showing actions

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by Omoawoke2(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:

Especially SS, wike has been settled so he can allow this to happen.

Igbos can’t fight their battles alone. Cowards must look for someone to drag to their hate filled brain. grin

SS was appointed but Mumu had to type especially SS. grin. You are wrong man, it’s especially SE.

Lmao

Why una be like this, always looking for divide and rule style but una no sabi. Una go soon come with especially Yoruba Christians /Muslim
Una go come with Lagos yoruba vs other southwest Yoruba
Later na Fulani /Hausa are being treated bad.
Can’t you fight your battles alone miserable cowards

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by Omoawoke2(m): 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
NotProphet:

Tell me an igbo man that was appointed by ogun, oyo, ondo or Ekiti govt to serve?
Everytime Lagos and Lagos
Lagos is a cosmopolitan state. stop been foolish

Lagos has its traditional Obas and it’s a Yoruba land.
Is your ancestaral land Lagos?

Lagos is a cosmopolitan Yoruba state.
And there’s nothing on earth you can do to change it no matter how much you hate
Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by Omoawoke2(m): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
NotProphet:

Mumu
Wike is FCT minister
Is Wike from north central?
Since Abuja was created, there has never been an Abuja or north central person appointed to be FCT minister. Never
Never have dey for once complain.

Until ogun and other SW states govt appoint an hausa or igbo man to serve as commissioner, that is when i will know yorubas are accommodating.
Yoruba or SW doesn't start and end in Lagos u fool.
Igbos have contributed to the development of Lagos more than even the so called yorubas
Please tell Me the contribution of yorubas to anambra that will merit them to be appointed into anambra govt?

From alaba to ladipo to computer village to trade fair to Balogun etc all are controlled by the igbos and they generate huge revenue daily for the Lagos state govt.

Please kindly show me a single contribution that the yorubas have contributed to Anambra.

Mumu and foolish people everywhere

Mention one contribution of Igbos to Lagos

Just one
Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by NotProphet: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Lagos has its traditional Obas and it’s a Yoruba land.
Is your ancestaral land Lagos?

Lagos is a cosmopolitan Yoruba state.
And there’s nothing on earth you can do to change it no matter how much you hate
🤣🤣
Who is dragging Lagos with U?

It is foolishness to compare Lagos to anambra or any other state because of the status and the way Lagos was structured
Other tribes have contributed to the development of Lagos more than even the Yorubas

Like i said
Until I see ogun state govt or other SW states appoint another tribe into their govt, all the rubbish u guys are trying to push is pure nonsense.
Goan check the contribution of igbos to Lagos and compare it to the contributions of Yorubas to Anambra, and ask yourself Which deserved each other's appointments into their respective govts

Always acting foolishly and behaving like zombies on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by frog12: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kyari wan save him job grin grin grin grin

are they tearing documents now
Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by Omoawoke2(m): 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
NotProphet:

🤣🤣
Who is dragging Lagos with U?

It is foolishness to compare Lagos to anambra or any other state because of the status and the way Lagos was structured
Other tribes have contributed to the development of Lagos more than even the Yorubas

Like i said
Until I see ogun state govt or other SW states appoint another tribe into their govt, all the rubbish u guys are trying to push is pure nonsense.
Goan check the contribution of igbos to Lagos and compare it to the contributions of Yorubas to Anambra, and ask yourself Which deserved each other's appointments into their respective govts

Always acting foolishly and behaving like zombies on nairaland

Mention one thing your own tribe have contributed to Lagos more than others.

Just one, this is a challenge
Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by Gadafi001(m): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
smiley
Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by NotProphet: 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Mention one contribution of Igbos to Lagos

Just one
🤣🤣🤣
This one foolish aswear
From ladipo to Balogun to computer village to alaba to trade fair etc all controlled by the igbos and generating huge resources to the Lagos state govt on a daily basis.

Mention one thing in the East or any other region that the yorubas are contributing to them.

Even in my Edo state, the Yoruba street we have, na beggars and agbo sellers full everywhere
Shey na agbo seller we go appoint as commissioner ni🤣🤣

Just dey foolishly disgrace urself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by tnerro1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:

Exactly, that's why we should abolish the federal character commission.

You want abokiis to die😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by bitbillionaire: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:

Exactly, that's why we should abolish the federal character commission.

You CLEARLY don't know what you are saying and it's implication in a complex multi-ethnic country like Nigeria.

Another problem is the incurable hypocrisy and insincerity of people like you. It's easy to say 'competence is all that matters', 'we should abolish federal character commission' bla bla bla, just because the appointments are favouring your tribe now, but you will be the one singing a different song entirely if a new president come on board and put his own tribesmen in all the most important positions as Tinubu is doing now at the expense if your tribe.

Come to think of it, who says there is no competent people in every aspect of life from every ethnic group or geopolitical zones of Nigeria? And don't make a mistake of thinking that all these one-sided appointments won't have consequence that will turn back to hunt the Yorubas sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by Omoawoke2(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2023
NotProphet:

🤣🤣🤣
This one foolish aswear
From ladipo to Balogun to computer village to alaba to trade fair etc all controlled by the igbos and generating huge resources to the Lagos state govt on a daily basis.

Mention one thing in the East or any other region that the yorubas are contributing to them.

Even in my Edo state, the Yoruba street we have, na beggars and agbo sellers full everywhere

This is where you lack sense.

And I blame illiteracy for this.

A typical Igbo man from the village thinks Lagos starts and ends with spareparts and okrika trade.

Now let me educate you so you will never make this mistake again.

If we subtract those markets from Lagos, it’s not up to 5% of Lagos IGR. In fact, those markets constitute nuisance to Lagos. Generating waste and reducing the sanity of Lagos.
Secondly, if you all park your loads and leave today, by tomorrow morning, new set of people will replace you. Remember oshodi market, it was a nuisance until Fashola cleared the whole thing overnight.
One day, a serious government will have the guts in Lagos to close all those markets and relocate them because the cost benefit analysis doesn’t show them to be that significant

You are just empty chest beating as usual.

The major drivers of Lagos economy are the invisible markets like taxes from foreign investors, stock exchange market, transportation and taxes from road transport, hotels and restaurants, finance companies and manufacturing companies

Please stop talking like a road newspaper seller

2 Likes

Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by Omoawoke2(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
NotProphet:

🤣🤣🤣
This one foolish aswear

Lagos does not need you rather you need Lagos to survive.
Lagos economy is bigger than many countries in Africa, and you think your tribe is responsible for that?

You really think physical markets are the drivers of the 4th largest economy in Africa?
Where did you school please? Your education is rusty.

Lagos does not need you, don’t ever forget that. You are the one that needs Lagos, let that sink in your ogbono head

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by Jomonix: 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
successmatters:
Rivers state and all those who claim they own the oilnin Nigeria have been swindled once again grin

Wike was moved far to Abuja to ensure he doesn't interfere.

Before will he interfere
Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by NotProphet: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omoawoke2:

This is where you lack sense.

And I blame illiteracy for this.

A typical Igbo man from the village thinks Lagos starts and ends with spareparts and okrika trade.

Now let me educate you so you will never make this mistake again.

If we subtract those markets from Lagos, it’s not up to 5% of Lagos IGR. In fact, those markets constitute nuisance to Lagos. Generating waste and reducing the sanity of Lagos.
Secondly, if you all park your loads and leave today, by tomorrow morning, new set of people will replace you. Remember oshodi market, it was a nuisance until Fashola cleared the whole thing overnight.
One day, a serious government will have the guts in Lagos to close all those markets and relocate them because the cost benefit analysis doesn’t show them to be that significant

You are just empty chest beating as usual.

The major drivers of Lagos economy are the invisible markets like taxes from foreign investors, stock exchange market, transportation and taxes from road transport, hotels and restaurants, finance companies and manufacturing companies

Please stop talking like a road newspaper seller
🤣🤣🤣
It is foolishness to even engage u

Just imagine an empty brain saying alaba is constituting noise to Lagos state🤣🤣🤣

No company in Lagos generates one tenth of what alaba generates annually

A simple Google search would have save u all this embarrassment. But i guess u don't even know u are embarrassing yourself 🤣

Just gather ur people and write a petition or protest to Lagos state govt that u guys want all the markets controlled by the igbos to be locked, and see if Sanwo olu won't throw u guys into the lagoon 😂

I have never see such foolishness in my life b4

Just imagine an average American saying SILION VALLEY is constituting nuisance and noise to America 🤣🤣

Omo na kids and children full nairaland o
I done read wetin pass me today😁
Sorry for engaging u.
Never knew u had no brain
Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by NotProphet: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Lagos does not need you rather you need Lagos to survive.
Lagos economy is bigger than many countries in Africa, and you think your tribe is responsible for that?

You really think physical markets are the drivers of the 4th largest economy in Africa?
Where did you school please? Your education is rusty.

Lagos does not need you, don’t ever forget that. You are the one that needs Lagos, let that sink in your ogbono head
🤣🤣
What is manufacturing?
Building and construction?
Etc
This boy is dull🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by Omoawoke2(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
NotProphet:

🤣🤣🤣
It is foolishness to even engage u

Just imagine an empty brain saying alaba is constituting noise to Lagos state🤣🤣🤣

No company in Lagos generates one tenth of what alaba generates annually

A simple Google search would have save u all this embarrassment. But i guess u don't even know u are embarrassing yourself 🤣

Just gather ur people and write a petition or protest to Lagos state govt that u guys want all the markets controlled by the igbos to be locked, and see if Sanwo olu won't throw u guys into the lagoon 😂

I have never see such foolishness in my life b4

Just imagine an average American saying SILION VALLEY is constituting nuisance and noise to America 🤣🤣

Omo na kids and children full nairaland o
I done read wetin pass me today😁
Sorry for engaging u.
Never knew u had no brain
Peace

When you say something, please prove it.
Stop believing the stupid lies you tell yourselves inside market

There’s a reason the market is in Lagos and not in Anambra.
Lagos does not need you to survive, you need Lagos to survive.
You are highly dispensable and easily replaceable. If you all leave that Lagos today, you will be replaced the next day and new set of people will start benefiting from the markets.
Hope that sinks

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by NotProphet: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omoawoke2:

When you say something, please prove it.
Stop believing the stupid lies you tell yourselves inside market

There’s a reason the market is in Lagos and not in Anambra.
Lagos does not need you to survive, you need Lagos to survive.
You are highly dispensable and easily replaceable. If you all leave that Lagos today, you will be replaced the next day and new set of people will start benefiting from the markets.
Hope that sinks
Lolz
What is manufacturing ?
What is building and construction ?
What is transportation?
I'm waiting

I will cure ur ignorance today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by Omoawoke2(m): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
NotProphet:

🤣🤣
What is manufacturing?
Etc
This boy is dull🤣

What’s your level of education?? I can see you are getting lost already.
You people will learn by force and stop attaching too much importance to yourselves

This was from Lagos state government itself

Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by NotProphet: 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omoawoke2:

What’s your level of education??

And I ask u again
What do u understand by manufacturing?
Transport?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by solreb: 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Trying to please Tinubu with Yoruba appointment.
SS and SE are left out
One if then is Itsekiri, SS
Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by Omoawoke2(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
NotProphet:

And I ask u again
What do u understand by manufacturing?
Transport?

Are you saying your brain is too dull not to understand those simple terminologies?

Chai! Now I can conclude that ipob have low IQ

No wonder you people go like headless mobs and believe the most idiotic trash anybody can conceive
Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by NotProphet: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omoawoke2:

What’s your level of education?? I can see you are getting lost already.
You people will learn by force and stop attaching too much importance to yourselves

Carry ur pen and go to google
Write out all the manufacturing companies in Lagos and their owners
Write out all the private real estate companies and their owners
Write out all the list of transport companies in Lagos and their owners

Go to alaba, computer village, Balogun etc and see what is happening there
Abi u think say na garri and crayfish dem dey do there🤣

U dull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by agentarcher(m): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
PaulNwosu:

Dubem,
Tinubu appointed Ben Akabueze as a Commissioner in Lagos when he was Governor.

Tell us a single Yoruba man appointed by Peter Obi when he was Governor.

Tell me what Peter Obi has ever done for non ibos in his 8 years as a governor. They can never answer.
Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by jesmond3945: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
chokekachy:

https://thewillnews.com/nnpcl-retires-tombomieye-two-other-executive-vice-presidents/#:~:text=Those

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Ry28nRbehnwvfHZ8N6Ep1QmiB1bPSMcW6f92En4qdby1FBWo52vViUGpAdSKCn5Zl&id=100069065264965&mibextid=Nif5oz

thats why the white man would ever be far better than the black man. A white would even make you a CEO if you are qualified but in Nigeria you must be a from a certain tribe.
Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by Omoawoke2(m): 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
NotProphet:

Carry ur pen and go to google
Write out all the manufacturing companies in Lagos and their owners
Write out all the private real estate companies and their owners
Write out all the list of transport companies in Lagos and their owners

Go to alaba, computer village, Balogun etc and see what is happening there
Abi u think say na garri and crayfish dem dey do there🤣

U dull

I can understand where you are coming from, you cannot speak more than your knowledge.

You have a serious education gap.

What innovation goes on in alaba market? What’s the value added or what factors of production are involved?
You only import and sell. Some of which are used and dump products from overseas or inferior products.
Meaning there’s no specialized skills or innovations required. No patent required.
Do you understand why you are highly dispensable?
If igbos leave today, nobody will go and beg you to come back because you are immediately replaceable

When Dunlop left Nigeria, Nigeria government felt it because a lot was affected, that’s just one company.
Same with Volkswagen, Tinubu is still begging them to come back.

When Nigerians thought they were so important and were contributing to UAE revenue, it didn’t take them a second thought to ban Nigeria and nothing happened. Why? It’s because we don’t have any special thing we offer them that they can’t get elsewhere. So who lost? Nigerians lost especially travel and tourism business.

Same way with Lagos, if igbos leave today, Lagos won’t beg you, we won’t miss you because we don’t need you. You need us more
Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by NotProphet: 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I can understand where you are coming from, you cannot speak more than your knowledge.

You have a serious education gap.

What innovation goes on in alaba market? What’s the value added or what factors of production are involved?
You only import and sell. Some of which are used and dump products from overseas or inferior products.
Meaning there’s no specialized skills or innovations required. No patent required.
Do you understand why you are highly dispensable?
If igbos leave today, nobody will go and beg you to come back because you are immediately replaceable

When Dunlop left Nigeria, Nigeria government felt it because a lot was affected, that’s just one company.
Same with Volkswagen, Tinubu is still begging them to come back.

When Nigerians thought they were so important and were contributing to UAE revenue, it didn’t take them a second thought to ban Nigeria and nothing happened. Why? It’s because we don’t have any special thing we offer them that they can’t get elsewhere. So who lost? Nigerians lost especially travel and tourism business.

Same way with Lagos, if igbos leave today, Lagos won’t beg you, we won’t miss you because we don’t need you. You need us more
🤣🤣
Go and read the headline about Nestoil oil

U dull aswear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by TOMMYS: 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
Acidosis:

Isn't this a shameful thing to say, coming from an APC veteran? thought you voted Tinubu to make a difference.

He should work with People he trusts.
Fact is when power leaves any region in the south it goes to the Fulani north.

And all the know is to appoint Thier brother in all positions and loot.

Let say you are president and you strictly abide by the federal character .
2 things will happen

1. He ends up appointing a cali Fulani guy that he cannot sack, can't deal with no matter the amount of money stolen or crime commited.

Just imagine you have 3 of the guys in NNPC. Customs and Firs .

Ur government go shake.

2. After Ur 8 years a northerner will come and appoint only his brothers. ..

Jona did make sure the federal character was upheld.

The same persons he appointed used the money they got from him to betray him.

His CBN governor betrayed him
His inec chairman scammed him.

If I were you I will steak to my people.

1 Like

Re: NNPCL Announces Management Changes, Appoints New Top Executives by Coronavirus1: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
IconicR:
Nepotism is part of Nigeria's system of government

So don't expect less, Buhari and his predecessors did same thing
Me I can't complain if any hausa man complain serious thunder will fire 🔥 the person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Summary Of Cases Handled By CCT - Till Date / The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road / EFCC, Interpol Fail To Arrest Ayodele Oke And Wife, 15 Months After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.